Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
100) What's better than have an owner play Championship Manager every summer?????????????????????????? :dielaugh:

PS- Can't post twice in a row

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
99) We could be one of the only clubs to go down in history during the Serie A season,

setting the record for most draws.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, if you want to play like that

98) Beating Juventus and kicking them out of the title race in 2 weeks will be very entertaining....

·
International
8,545 Posts
Failure's not part of your vocabulary? Then what word describes the past decade and a half?

:tongue:

·
Registered
8,995 Posts
97) We are the only fans in the world who can support a top club, and others cannot say that we support them because they are a club that wins alot. Look at AC Milan, how many supporters they wouldve gained when they won the CL 2 years ago.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Sure but if Inter won something they'd see an increase in their supporters too.

But if you really wanna pat yourself on the back go nuts!

·
Registered
8,995 Posts
What in the world is a "sadomasochisffhgndfgdret"?

·
Registered
8,995 Posts
IVO said:
Sure but if Inter won something they'd see an increase in their supporters too.

But if you really wanna pat yourself on the back go nuts!
Thats not the point ****

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I don't think you're polite at all. If your idea of being polite is coming into our FEEL GOOD thread and making a mockery of it, I don't care who you have on your avatar but you can go to hell.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Wow. I guess when Jimmy, Xavi, Tazz, etc left so did any humour.

On a side note Pulsar do you realize you're crazy? Please believe me when I say it's a sincere question.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
IVO said:
96. If you're a sadomasochist this is your paradise!
wow thats ban material IMO

your one sick dude to even think of that

WOW :eekani:

·
International
8,545 Posts
This is one of those moments when a person can't help but wonder if the whole world has gone insane.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Ivo, all of interisti here in Inter Forum are crazy. if we aint crazy we already swicthed to another club or left this site. that's why i'm proud of those guys :proud:
and if u look more careful to pulsar and read his posts, u will agree with me that the man is one of the funniest guy in XT ;) :D

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
btw i dont know what sadomasochist is either :confused:

·
Registered
8,995 Posts
IVO u have really fuked up this thread, we thought we would have a nice thread where the posts would be continual about the actual topic.

·
Registered
8,995 Posts
IVO who really cares what u think, just get out of here. And lets get back to the topic of this thread not this other bullshit.

·
International
8,545 Posts
A sadomasochist is one who enjoys punishment and pain. It was just a play on Inter often coming close through the years but not actually winning.

Don't expect everybody to enjoy my humour but I also didn't expect such a hostile reaction.

·
Registered
8,995 Posts
The thing is your so called humour was not funny at all.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts