Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought Fahrenheit today for my PS2 , and any help on how lucas can save the child that falls in the water in the park would be nice. How do I give CPR to the boy because I keep failing. What buttons do I press?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Sorry I can't help you but can you tell me how good the game is up to how far you have got? I played the demo and read a lot of reviews and loved it but never got round to buying it.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Danny_Vanquish said:
Sorry I can't help you but can you tell me how good the game is up to how far you have got? I played the demo and read a lot of reviews and loved it but never got round to buying it.

Sure my friend I bought it today, I tried the demo a few months ago and I gotta say it got me. But I always wait for a while until the game´s go cheaper. And I have to say it is a great game. There are many solutions in the game, and you dont even have to save the little boy :depress: , Though I wanted to.
So far I have tried to play it with 3 different characters. It starts with you seeing a murder in a bathroom after the murder is commited you get to play as the one who did it, ergo you have to clean up after yourself and get the hell out of there, and when you get out you play as the two cops who have to investigate the murder. So far I think it´s a great game, eventhough something still bothers me, but perhaps I will learn more along the way.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Danny_Vanquish said:

Ups forgot your other question, so far I have completed 4 levels

1 - 4 of 4 Posts