Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't fool yourself Inter fans.

Keep thinking the next damn day when we beat a lousy Lecce or something we are back on track.

Or because we are in the Quarterfinals of the Champions League b/c of an easy tie and luck, we are suddenly a great team that will walk over others.

Or because we got lucky as hell and beat Milan in a derby for once, that we are back and ready to claim the trophy.

Or because Facchetti says that we have faith in the coach that Mancini is such a good coach and he is doing so much better.

You want the truth?

The truth is that our team ****ing sucks.

Our players are either has-beens or past their prime. Yet most of us overrate some players, underrate others, and we always have a damn agenda behind our player evaluations. Yeah, I called them ****ing evaluations, they are not opinions

The truth is that our team is the best team it has been in ages, yet many people think that we have more points than ever because of Mancini's great coaching ability.

Wake up, Ding Dong on the side of your flat knuckle-headed walnut of a brain-

The Serie A is ever so lopsided in the competitiveness of the top teams versus lower, and that is why we have so many points.

Luis Figo, a real champion, though I overrate him a lot, saved our ass like ten ****ing times this year.

We have too many players on our team, and not enough of a team. Look at damn Parma. They look like a damn team, not a bunch of players meshed together every week.

Think about this. We have Toldo, one of the best keepers. We have Samuel and Cordoba, great CBs. Javier Zanetti, great RB. Left-back, I will return to later. We got Cambiasso, CZ, Veron, Pizarro, in the middle. We got Figo on the right, Stankovic, Solari, Kily on the left. Adriano Martins Recoba in the attack. What the hell is wrong with our team? Why don't these world class players do something? No one can know.

Its the team dammnit. Its the ****ing coach and the ****ing team.

You think I'm a hypocrite? Hell no. Because right now I'll say it- I'm guilty of this same shit I'm calling out right here. And don't think I'm a lunatic either. I know Zeman isn't quality, I'm just making a joke.

These are our problems. We ain't winning the Champions League this year, hell ****ing no. Despite my cries to be optimistic just to be in the face of those know-it-all Xtratimers who like to brag. We aren't winning the Scudetto this year.

And guess what? We ain't doing shit next year either. As long as things don't change that is.

We are a joke of a team. All the best teams that had down periods changed and are now great, like Barcelona, Milan, Juventus.

And then some of you drive me nuts, calling out the referees for Juve's games all the time. **** the referees. There's a reason why Juventus always wins, it's because they are a real team who can ****ing display tactics from a real coach, yeah I mean tactics, the kind of tactics that let's you be great when you don't even have a real Right back.

Yet some of you want to blame all of Inter's debacles on a lack of a left-back. i'm sure Maxwell will really help our asses out next year, he's going to singlehandly save Inter! :rolleyes:

Then think of this. Adriano. Ohh no, be gentle on the boy. Ohh no, he's Il IMperatore. Ohh no, he'll be back. He's Adri! Ohh no, he's going through a rough time.

**** that! He's a ****ing professional footballer. He gets paid ****in millions a year to do his job. You do a shitty job at Goldman Sachs and lose your prop account, and your ass gets canned. HOw is this different? Because he's a little boy playing a damn game?

Talking of little boys, how about that Martins? What about him, you say? He's having little problems? He's going through tough times? Yeah ****ing right. I would have taken that shit last year, but this year my friends he's a ****ing professional. You gotta remember he signed that nice little contract last year. Yeah that contract that makes sure he's not on that 10k a week salary no more. He's on that 30-40k a week salary now.

The morale of my story. Don't expect any different until we have accountability and standards that everyone must live up to, even the coach.

That's my rant, and I'm sorry but I had to say what I think is the truth.

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
you r right man inter arent goin nowhere with mancini.....i hope u guys get back cuper because atleast u guys came close to winning things with him and the season u sacked him u seemed like a team that cud win the cl as no team cud outplay that arsenal team like u guys did.......

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
you r right man inter arent goin nowhere with mancini.....i hope u guys get back cuper because atleast u guys came close to winning things with him and the season u sacked him u seemed like a team that cud win the cl as no team cud outplay that arsenal team like u guys did.......

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
You just figured this out? NOW?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Although my preference for Continuity has its (time) Limits,

I shall conclude at the end of the season...

Dont rub, lick Mancio's balls later when he pulls in the CL, Andy :D

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Pulsar,

Your points are fair enough IMO. It should be frustrating to see the team under-perform when there are no apparent weaknesses.

I've mentioned it many a time before and I think you need to get rid of the garbage generation at Inter. All these players who are habitual under-achievers at Inter must go.

Queercini is an ok coach. Nothing special. Firing him will destabilize Inter once again and that should only be considered if Mourinho is willing to come. You need a ball-busting coach who will go anal on the players if they even day-dream during a training session and not somebody like Queercini who is fond of homosexual sun-bathing holidays with his players.

Get a fvcking midfield general! You need an Effenberg type to be honest.

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
what we need is to get rid of mancini and his lazio crew, send every single one of them on the next olivetruck to rome.

I so ****ing pissed about mancini and him favouring and bringing his stupid ****ing lazio player here, who all sucks so badly. Apparently mancini cant properly integrate new players on the team unless they are former lazio player or are allready integrated from past season where eh wasnt the coach.

Some idiotic ignorant inter fans says that mancini has done better than past coaches, this is bullshit, mancini has had twice the player material availeble they had and he hasnt brought shit only causing some of them to be pissed and leaving, davids, emre i.e and now probably solari to. Mancini has no tactical sense whatsoever, he dont know what to do if the team is struggling in the game, he just sits down and bite his nails. He is to iexperienced, he is nothing more than a name.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
It's coaches job to get players doing what they should! Before we start selling Adriano or Martins or Recoba, we should check them out under another coach! Do I need to remind you Adriano under Zaccheroni? Well, he was supposed to become the best striker on earth, but after Mancio came to Inter, he's having slumps in form and so on. Mancini football knowledge is zero. We should keep him because he put us playing attractive football as some people say? Well, this is crap. I'd choose Scudetto over Coppa Italia. There are other teams that play attarctive football, but they do it up to their level. They score when needed, they get their form back in right time and so on. Just look at Milan! It's just amazing how they are in shit form for a month or so, but when it gets very important, they raise into form of their lives. It isn't the players who are motivating themselves, coach has to do the motivation. He should be leading Scudetto race at the moment. He had free hands in transfer market and a team no worse than the other 2 big ones, but instead we are miles behind. I'd not be suprised when we wont see players changes againist Villareal and this obviously isn't normal that after losses Mancini barely replaces players. Lots of our players have so much potential and they need right guidance and help from their manager, but Mancini obviously isn't giving it.

·
Bobo
4,525 Posts
you make some valid points Puls,but partof the problem is continuity and really amazing transfers.

your spine looks solid,really solid and with Matrix finding more form,his combination with Samuel has to be one of the strongest in the league.

Deki goes missing alot.

Solari,who?

Wome,oh boy.....

Figo has been a good get,better than i thought.

Ricardo Cruz,when he plays he has the knack to score.

Martins is limited.

Recoba is for me a sad story,his prouness to injury has hurt Inter alot.

Adriano,for all his strength he seems so feeble at times,although to one sided to be a killer striker.

Mancio,is not to astute,seems to get sidetracked easily.

But your biggest problem is at management level,seems like to many mates (yes men/women) in Big Mo's ear,not enough critical assessment.

But herein lies a big prolem,to change again will guarantee more transition and Inter can't afford it,so i think while Mancio has a year to go,patience has to be the word.

BTW,i still think your the darkhorse in this CL and am quite happy yyour on the opposite side to us.

You guys are enormous,hats off to ya.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
The problems hampering Inter IMO:

Image:

Let's face it, the identity many players see with inter is a club who will throw money at them for success, but players take interest in the money and not thep assion of representing inter and it's fans. Recoba on what £75-£80k a week wtf :googly:, this isn't right, he shows his talents a few times but not on any consistent level or with the drive to earn such a pay cheque. Players also do not value the seriousness of inter's ambitions, sure they say they want to win but you do not see them bleed for the club which they should.

Identity:

Every successful club is built with a homegrown foundation, Barca has puyol, xavi, iniesta et al, Milan has Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Billy et al. Inter's does not have this, it's not a race element im highlighting. Basically you need a major homegrown presence at the club and within the squad to give you an identity and fight and bleed inter. Instead inter opt to sell the like of Cannavaro, bad move.

Manager:

So many managers pass through the gates of inter, many men who have done well previously but they fail at inter. IMO this is down to bad decisions by managers, the conflicting relationships morrati has with players and a hollowness at inter due to know real "heart" at the club.

Individual Talent but not Collective Team:

Nobody can argue that Inter has one of the best assembled selection of players, but they are not bonded or together and thus they will not use there talents to the best of there abilities.

There are a load of issue's as to why inter's success does not mirror there investment and talents, which we can talk to about all day. IMO if you are going to do a face change you do it all over and not this tiny small revolution's recent managers have done.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
the problem with inter is the coach and that inter doesnt have a good enough midfield and ofcourse...adriano! the problem with inter this season is lack of goals...adriano must be removed from the whole squad NOw..and then do a swap deal for either ronaldo, eto'o or van nstlry

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Spot on Puls :thumbsup: At Inter they're a bunch of party boys who don't get their arses kicked while they've been out of order.In all fairness without bragging you don't see players getting away with this at Milan or Juventus.The recruiting needs alot to be worked on to say the least.

·
Banned
734 Posts
raul from real madrid's youth team
totti from roma's youth team
maldini from milans youth team
messi from barcelona's youth team
del piero from juventus's youth team

inter any good youth team players??????????? nope, none. but keep signing south americans, i mean it has proved alot :rolleyes:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
God he doesn't even know the whereabouts of his own fellow Italians

He's nothing but a poser.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
roma/totti said:
raul from real madrid's youth team
totti from roma's youth team
maldini from milans youth team
messi from barcelona's youth team
del piero from juventus's youth team

inter any good youth team players??????????? nope, none. but keep signing south americans, i mean it has proved alot :rolleyes:
Well, it's the sad truth. Probably we've got the best youth academy in whole country over the last years, but we just keep throwing those players away. Except Martins, who just somehow happens to be non-Italian. But now the very promising generation with Andreolli and so on have grown good enough to get chances. Instead of getting bunch of morons from free agency market we shuld check them instead.

Thoug, you guy are just a moron. Why come jumping with a thing everything knows! :rolleyes: Now take your lousy Diadora shirt and go get milk out of your wolf's tits. And always remember, Marco Materazzi stopped your run.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Any of you guys waching Juve - Arsenal? It's hillarious. What a boring, predictable team Juve are. They are pathetic outside of Serie A, no ideas, no creativity....just ....nothing.

We should thank our lucky stars for the team, coach and players we have.

Forza Inter!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts