Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cesc Fabregas
Spanish midfielder Francesc Fabregas has released the following statement:

"Further to a story in a newspaper today, I would like to stress that I have never said that it would be 'spectacular' or 'incredible' if Thierry Henry would join Barcelona.

"Thierry is our leader and we are so proud of having him as our Captain at Arsenal.

"We all want him to stay because of his qualities both as a world-class player and a person, and I hope to be playing with him at Arsenal for many years to come."
From Arsenal.com

Just like Ljungberg the other day, Cesc did the same today.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Martin Lipton has to be the biggest anti-Arsenal fraud in Fleet Street, since he took over as chief sports writer they are consantly digging us out, but in the last week they have outdone themselves, first the Hleb stories, then when they have to shut up bout that after being completely sussed thye pick on the rest of the players.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
If there was a god then the Mirror would publish those insulting cartoons about Mohammed, and then crazed muslims (possibly nEEbz :pp) would petrol-bomb their building. :frustrat:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
That's the beauty of The Sun. They know nobody takes them seriously so they've got free license to make shit up as much as they please.

·
63,337 Posts
the Mirror have a few big name writers doing collumns, maybe people buy it for that? they certainly don't get it for the sports coverage as it is universallly shit.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Sir Leonardo said:
If there was a god then the Mirror would publish those insulting cartoons about Mohammed, and then crazed muslims (possibly nEEbz :pp) would petrol-bomb their building. :frustrat:

not a bad idea ;)

·
63,337 Posts
didn't know you were an extremist nEEbz.

nEEbz would never get a petrol bomb into Canary Wharf with all the security, he would have to fly a plane into the top and even then i bet Lipton would be at lunch and we'd get a load of innoncent people of all ages , religions and colour.

Lipton would see the explosion from the ground, smile to himself smugly, scratch his bum and then lick his finger with immense self-satisfaction.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts