Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Parma ppl

I have read on a few sites that Inter will sign Fabio Simplicio during the summer on a free transfer.

Would someone care to tell me who this man is and just how good is he?

Kindly Appreciated.

Your chum from the Inter forum,

Jupiter

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
I highly doubt it.

And i strongly HOPE so too ... he's probably been our most consistent player. He seems to really love the team too.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Parma has an option for next year. I know the newspapers like the write in favor of the 'Big" teams, "Gilardino for €1 M to Milan" or "Frey, Bonera, Marchionni and Bettarini on free transfer to Juve". Dream on! We gonna make you pay for our players, it seems normal to me........

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
If Simplicio goes, Bolano will start every week next season :eekani:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Well, I guess Simplicio would only come on a one year deal. I guess he's gone. It's unfair of Inter to take advantage of the situation but what can you expect...

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
GaGa said:
Simplicio has got only a 1 year contract...very likely I think...:stress:
We have an option for next year.

In Vienna I asked to Fabio if he already signed a new contract, "no" was his answer. Cinquini told me he already signed for an other 3 years????????
Who to believe?

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
I think he will re-sign. He still isn't highly rated by any of the big clubs. This thread is the very first talk i've ever heard of a bigger club being interested in him. If we stay in A i think he will stay.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
To be honest, if he goes to Inter then he's stupid. Not only will he win as much at Parma as he would with Inter (sweet fúck all!) but he won't even get into the Inter first team because they just sign 15 new players every summer.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Dredg said:
Inter are a joke. I can't understand why ANYONE would sign with them.
It's the $$$. Plus they have a bigger fanbase.
But I can't understand how the club is run. Hell even Pama is run in a better way, and we don't even have an owner.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
And i guess they do offer CL football ... but you know they're not going to go close to winning it with the way the team is run now.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
cam said:
If Simplicio goes, Bolano will start every week next season :eekani:
"Bolano would be a starter for me everywhere, even if I'd be coaching Milan or Juventus"....Gede Carmignani to Gazzetta di Parma :thmbup:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Djet said:
"Bolano would be a starter for me everywhere, even if I'd be coaching Milan or Juventus"....Gede Carmignani to Gazzetta di Parma :thmbup:

I didn`t know Bolano was that highly rated by Gede, I know that he didn`t impress me even though i watched few Parma games this season. :jester:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Bolano sucks, wow can't believe Gede really likes him. Or maybe it was just an attempt to boost his moral.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Djet said:
Bolano does some things excellently. He is so determined & he wins SO many balls, which is great. But he just cannot pass to save himself, what's the point of winning the ball if you straight away lose it again?

I don't like saying that because Bolano is a warrior on the pitch but it's truth unfortunately.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Gazzetta di Parma wrote that "Simplicio's moving to Inter is considered highly probable".

1 - 20 of 41 Posts