Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Fabio delighted

Brazilian stopper Fabio Luciano has extra reasons to thank Fenerbahçe, as he revealed his wife is pregnant after many unsuccessful attempts!

Upon his arrival in Sao Paolo, the cultured defender said "Istanbul has brought luck" to them and they will have a baby in 2005.

Talking on football matters, the Brazilian international said: "I`d guessed right that we`ll win the championship last season. This season I`m saying that we`ll be champions with four or five games still to go. We`re stronger and we`re educated in how to turn games around.

"I really did have low form at the start of the season. The reason was not being able to rest completely. My wife had health problems and I was tired with night-watches. Everyone will see how I use my energy after a good holiday here with my family.

"I don`t want to say anything about referee decisions and we`re banned to do so. "

Fabio then wished the fans a happy 2005 and said: "They will see a new Fenerbahçe in the new year and they should get their tickets booked.

Nice to see Luciano happy and I wish him all the happiness he deserves :)

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Now let's just hope he becomes as good as his dad and Fener snap him up ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts