Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
> soccerage.com
Juve Secure Option On Gatti?

Gatti may become a Juve player (Allsport)
01/28/2002. It has emerged that Juventus may have an option on young Perugia midfielder Fabio Gatti after both clubs agreed the deal which saw Davide Baiocco and Fabian O'Neill swap clubs last week.

Gatti has greatly impressed in the Perugia midfield this season and has even attracted praise from national coach Giovanni Trapattoni.

Juve are keen to fend off AC Milan's interest in the player and this could me the main reason behind their move.

Last week it was also reported that Juve had secured an option on Christiano Doni so it would seem that coach Marcello Lippi is taking steps to secure the bianconeri's long-term future.
Guys I saw this Fabio Gatti in action once -it was Perugia-Milan I think- and I gotta say I was very impressed ! He's young -born in 82- and off course he miss experience but the talent is there !!!

Well what do you think about him ?? :)

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
He's much better than Baiocco, from what I've seen. But really I can't say too much about him, as he has a lot developing to do, but he has a huge amount of potential and it's only right that Juve keep close tabs on him.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Unfortunately I don't know anything about Gatti, so I can't coment on him.

I'm just surprised that the Forum Managers are discussing him outside the "Official Juventus rumour thread" :D :)

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well to answer your interrogation Sardonic, I'd say that rumours such as "Juventus are said to be interrested in..." go in the ORT whereas the rumours with some content (here the fact that an option on the player is mentioned) can be discussed individually...

:)

·
Registered
426 Posts
I have seen him play for the U-21 and Perugia.

And even trapattoni have been have been saying good stuff about him.

It is not only hin Juve are interested in. there is Blasi he too from Perugia.

But I like Gatti more.

Imagine if we sign him.

together with D´Alessandro what a midfeild we shall have for the future.

Brighi
Maresca
Gatti
D´Alessandro

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
We already do have a lot of young tallented players.
Maresca, Brighi, D'Alessandro(I hope) and so on...
But I don't mind us signing another one, though I think it will be very difficult for him to secure a spot here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts