Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
42,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Guangzhou secured their 3rd straight league title, Lippi announced his retirement, citing age as the motivating factor behind his decision. He is now Guangzhou's Technical Director.

Interestingly, his replacement is a man with no prior coaching experience - Fabio Cannavaro. Will be interesting to see how it goes. :D

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
And got Gilardino and Diamanti there with him:D

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
haha You have one of the most corrupt owners in football, you cant talk about "class acts"...he was simply fighting fire with fire in order to get out of that cesspitt

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
Sorry, you must be confusing me with GC or some other oaf who actually wants to get into some pointless discussion with you.

Perhaps if i lose about 50 IQ points some day we can pick this up, until then please refrain from even trying to reply to my posts, its not really doing you any favours.

Cannavaro is a scumbag of the highest order, may he suffer from erectile dysfunction until the end of his days.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
Sorry, you must be confusing me with GC or some other oaf who actually wants to get into some pointless discussion with you.

Perhaps if i lose about 50 IQ points some day we can pick this up, until then please refrain from even trying to reply to my posts, its not really doing you any favours.

Cannavaro is a scumbag of the highest order, may he suffer from erectile dysfunction until the end of his days.
Lol yee because that is the kind of thing somebody with a high IQ would say! looks like you lost the 50 IQ points in the time it took you to finish tht second paragraph!

Cant make it up

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Hopefully he fails miserably.

Scumbag of the highest order.
True, a player who underperforms and creates problems on purpose per Moggi's instructions to be able to leave his club for a low fee, is obviously a class act.

Rubentus fan logic :palm:
:thumbsup:

Well said.

Post more like this instead of arguing with me!

·
Registered
57,416 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts

:dielaugh:

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Staying or leaving made a huge difference. The ones who remained at Juventus showed they cared a bit for Juventus (and not just for the money). I say just a bit because going to serie B with Juventus is not exactly like going to serie B with Albinoleffe and a few of the ones of remained considered the chance to stay at Juventus even after retiring.

·
1st Tier Poster
47,840 Posts
it's funny how Inter fans after all those years, despite of all the later success the Calciopoli fix brought them, are still bitter about Canna's refusal to waste his career away in their pathetic club :howler:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Staying or leaving made a huge difference. The ones who remained at Juventus showed they cared a bit for Juventus (and not just for the money). I say just a bit because going to serie B with Juventus is not exactly like going to serie B with Albinoleffe and a few of the ones of remained considered the chance to stay at Juventus even after retiring.
Being fair though there is nothing wrong with making a move to Real Madrid, from a footballing perspective.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
Being fair though there is nothing wrong with making a move to Real Madrid, from a footballing perspective.
Indeed, it's not like he went to somebody like Man City or to Zenit for the money. You are in your peak and get an offer from Real Madrid you dont say no! Fabio had only been at Juve for two years as well when Calciopoli occurred - unlike Trezeguet, Buffon, Del Piero, Nedved whom had been with the club for 5+ years at the time and were embedded in the club. My point is yes he may not be as loyal as Buffon but that doesnt mean Cannavaro is a "scumbag" because he joined a different team! Hell, what does that make Zlatan if Fabio is a scumbag!?

1 - 20 of 100 Posts