Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy is on the verge of coming back, would all of you fans prefer to see him in a left back or a left wing position?

I think he has good dribbling skils and so should probably play further forward how about you?

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
It's great to hear that he's nearing his comeback! He was, together with Aimar, our best player last season and top goalscorer aswell! :star:

I think we'll use him mostly as a sub because after being after so long, I think he'll need atleast 1 month to be fully fit for 90 minutes. I think Rafa will use him as a sub for both positions, if we are leading and he wants to keep the result, bring him on for Vicente or othewise if he wants to push forward bring him on for Carboni and push Vicente further upfield.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Yes, it is very essential for Aurelio to return at this part of the season. He is an ideal subsitute for both left back/ left wing position.

In fact, we need not worry abt the left wing as Cannobia acts as a cover if he's not injuried.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
he has already come back last night!
he did little thing as no time was left.

but it is enough to remind me of his amazing performance last season. :eek: :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Aurelio played in a DL position that day. Showed some of his fine techqniue. I was very taken aback by his new image. He does looks really handsome. Long silky golden locks.

:star: :star:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Firenze said:
What, so he's dyed his hair??
He need not dye his hair. He has golden hair all along. Before his injury, he got short hair. Now he looks like a model..

:D

Real said:
:stuckup: aurelio is the most handsome guy in the world! :kiss: i become gay after seeing him. :D :rolleyes:
Your statement had already made u a gay

:rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts