Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone. Just letting you know that there is a new forum for the Inter goalkeeper Fabian Carini. Its only small, but we are trying to get as many people as possible.

i dont no if i can post the site here, but just PM me if you are interested!!

thanks!
plz help us out!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
A whole forum for a sub-goalkeeper. What on earth do you talk about?

·
Registered
159 Posts
this doesnt make any sense

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
dubh-ban said:
A whole forum for a sub-goalkeeper. What on earth do you talk about?
He is a very popular guy in Uruguay and the starting keeper for the NT. (plus, imo, he should be starter ;) )

·
21,026 Posts
Fiorito28 said:
He is not that great of a goalie.
How would you know that? The guy has spent his life behind Buffon and behind Toldo, in between he played in Belgium, I am sure you get a lot of the Belgium fist division on TV:pp

He is not a bad keeper and Toldo is not that good anymore, maybe he should get some starts.

·
Administrator
53,110 Posts
He is a very good keeper and I like him.Should take over after Toldo(should even start now;)).

But I'm not that fond of gloryfying Fan sites and stuff.Even the one of my favourite player(Del Piero).

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
I'd just like to also confirm that the Steve Harper board is also now open. get over to there now :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
barça said:
How would you know that? The guy has spent his life behind Buffon and behind Toldo, in between he played in Belgium, I am sure you get a lot of the Belgium fist division on TV:pp

He is not a bad keeper and Toldo is not that good anymore, maybe he should get some starts.
I would know because I have known him since he was playing in Danubio and in the games he played he never impressed me. Opinions you know.

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
barça said:

I can tell you that he hasn't impressed here at all and even at the end lost his position as first goalie if I'm not wrong

·
21,026 Posts
Fiorito28 said:
I would know because I have known him since he was playing in Danubio
Sure, I believe you IB:howler:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Actually, Carini could turn out to be a very good keeper if he can get some confidence.

·
Fourth Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
2,465 Posts
barça said:
Well I've seen lots of him and have to say he's quite entertaining for a goalie. The kind you much rather see in the opposition's goal than your own of course.

I wonder why he's at Inter. It might have been the Belgian beer, but at Standard Liège he didn't look too good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts