Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy for 17.000.000$? make it double Tanzi but bring him at Parma! he was devastating tonight!he erased Rivaldo and then Litmanen,they could hardly touch the ball before Farinos take the ball away from them...I thought I was watching Dino Baggio three years before,only two times better!

FORZA FARINOS!
FORZA PARMA!
FORZA FARINOS AT PARMA!

(PS.Did you see Gerard today? he sucked...)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Like I said Amoroso, it wasn't so much Farinos played great, it was just Rivaldo sucked like always lately. He is over his peak and Barca should be happy he's leaving,

And Gerard did play crap today, but anyone can have an offday? :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rivaldo never had the chance Labas,he was never given a chance by Farinos (mainly),Mendieta and Angloma...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
421 Posts
FARINOS REEE...AA..LLL..YYYY
GREAT
he was the best man on the ***** (after killy offcourse :) )
he is SOOOOO gooood
realy if we can get him at parma that will be TOO good he is young TOO

i know rivaldo was sux as always

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Jeah teriffic apperance tonight, his pricetag really rised, what a hard shot does this guy have, phhewww.
Well gerard didn't play very good(not bad) but he was only a mere shadow of Mendieta, Farinos and 'kily' they really wrecked the mf and defence of barça.
I'm really impresed with Valencia think not much of the team will be over next year.
Farinos, Claudio and Farinos will all be leaving.

V

·
0 Posts
I didn't watch the game but I am sure things would have been diffrent if Figo played.

P

·
0 Posts
Farinos is okay. But what really impressed me is Valencia's fitness. They consistently applied pressure to Barca. In fact, the one-touch football is so effective that the opponent team can hardly get back to defence. Also, Kily's speed and skill on the left side is brilliant. I hope Tanzi can bring him to Ernio Tardini Stadium.

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Parma Mania: I see you're from Vancouver, Canada just like me... :)

Kily won't be sold for another year I don't think, so don't get your hopes up.

[This message has been edited by EclipsE (edited 05-05-2000).]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts