Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
69,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The third round of the FA Cup draw was made today which will be played in early January and Derby County drew Forest!

That is Forest Green Rovers, a non-league side who play in the Conference and in the relegation zone there.

Interesting place to play, but another chance for Derby to embrass themselves in the cup :sleepy::D

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Very happy with this draw, miles better than what seemed to be our annual draw against a championship side we've played a million times recently, would like to go, dont know what the ticket situation will be so will have to see.

·
Registered
69,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what a joke, 2:0 down and still 20 minutes haven't passed yet

this team looks really really bad, Forest Green look like a Premiership side, they know how to pass while Derby send mindless long balls up field

also the yellow kits look horrible

·
Registered
69,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2:2 :D

Albrechtsen from a header with a set piece just outside the penalty area. Derby still playing long ball, nothing great but have still managed to equalize

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Come On Forest.

·
Registered
69,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4:3 Derby now with a few minutes to play. Forest Green took a lead again but Green quickly scored and now Forest are a man down and goal down.

·
Registered
69,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well Derby win and move on to the 4th round, but in typical fashion they still look ugly even when scoring four goals :howler:

·
Registered
69,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nottingham Forest at home for the 4th round...should be more interesting this time, Forest playing better and Davies returns to Pride Park

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
eagerly looking forward to it.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
You could see that draw coming :howler: as long as they dont appoint that clown Attwell to referee. With what happened in the league game and now Davies going to them, promise to be a very "tasty" affair :howler:

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Hello everybody! Hows it going in here? Looking forward to the game?:pp

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
as long as they dont appoint that clown Attwell to referee. With what happened in the league game and now Davies going to them,
Sounding very bitter me old mate!:proud:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
derby's cup hopes will end in January. that's good for them, then they can concentrate on their survival in the championship. :)

·
Registered
69,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Derby are going to Europe via the Carling Cup, where they will most likely lose to a side from Latvia :D

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
derby's cup hopes will end in January. that's good for them, then they can concentrate on their survival in the championship. :)
is that not what you need to do?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Kinda just knew it in a way.....

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Most definately mate! Id rather stay in the Champ than win the FA cup!!
Yep, though its quite nice were having some success in the cups this year, for...well ever since i can remember, i'd rather have 10-15 extra points instead.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Yep, though its quite nice were having some success in the cups this year, for...well ever since i can remember, i'd rather have 10-15 extra points instead.
Yeah its nice and if we were in a better league position, I might get over excited about the FA Cup and our success so far (who am I kidding, i'll be buzzing against Derby!).

Gutted at the moment though mate, looks like the Legend's son is coming to be your messiah and not ours.....nevermind, after he's got a few years experience at Derby, he can follow 'ol big ed' and win the Prem and back to back European Cups with Forest!

You Reds!!!!:heart:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts