Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am convinced we will get the mancs, these draws are always fixed. The FA will not want to risk it kicking off in the final in their show piece event in front of a world wide audience.

Also, the FA will want to do all they can for Shearer to make sure he has a chance of winning a medal in his last ever game.

Barcodes vs Blackburn, Saturday
Arsenal vs Thugs, Sunday.

Of course if Spurs had've held up their end of the bargain we could've had a cracking semi final against them.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
two balls in the fridge, two balls in the microwave. :shades:

personally i wouldn't mind getting the Mancs, we owe them and we should have Sol, Gilberto and Edu back by then, i think we should kick the bastards all over Cardiff, then afterwards say "what, that's how we though football was played in Manchester" :shades:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jern Lizardhous said:
two balls in the fridge, two balls in the microwave. :shades:

personally i wouldn't mind getting the Mancs, we owe them and we should have Sol, Gilberto and Edu back by then, i think we should kick the bastards all over Cardiff, then afterwards say "what, that's how we though football was played in Manchester" :shades:
I don't know, I just don't feel good about playing them again. I couldn't take a fourth defeat to them this season. They'd become unbearable.

Well, even more than usual.

·
63,337 Posts
if you are going to count the Carling Cup then you have to talk about the CS. ;)

we have beat them in our only game at Cardiff this year, and also it might be sunny in April, we know what Reyes was like in sunny Cardiff last time. ;)

go to look for the positives. :lick:

LET US AT 'EM. :fero:

·
63,337 Posts
the draw has been delayed until 2.30 because Mrs Muggins has overcooked the United and Arsenal balls, they are slightly singed so replacements will have to be bought and slowly cooked to avoid burning.

·
63,337 Posts
that's the easiest draw for sure, seems like the sponsors don't care if they have a tear up on the pitch on Final day. :shades:

·
63,337 Posts
because you know, Vieira and Shearer don't like eachother. :shades:

let's hope that Shearer gets a penalty in the last minute of time and it is saved by Lehmann and we break up the other end and score, that would be priceless and probably make Mary Poppins cry.

i am not really that cruel, this is just a bit of fantasy, you know the Media will be willing the Geordies to beat us.

(no disrespect to Blackburn, this will be a very tough game indeed)

·
63,337 Posts
we will probably get another 15,000 tickets for the semi, so shame really we didn't play United as this means more fans will be disappointed.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Not a bad outcome of the draw. Blackburn we can easily go trough and wait for Man Yoo in Cardiff.... or maybe even the "barcodes"(hahah... this thing u named them cracked me up, Khimik).

Let's hold on to the only tournament we realistically have chances of winning...:boxing:

·
63,337 Posts
yes, Newcastle are the "barcodes" and Juve are the "zebras"

just goes to show the English are funnier than the Italians. :finger:

·
Registered
43 Posts
khimik said:
We got Rovers :D

CARDIFF HERE WE COOOOOME ...
Hughesy has transformed our team so please dont be thinking that the game is won before a single kick is taken. We deserve a little respect.
You are being stupidly foolish to belive the game is dead and buried.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts