Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saha, Scholesy and Giggs should all return to the side, can see Ronnie being rested. We're at home though and I expect a win and progress to the semis. 2-0 to us, Rooney and Saha scoring. :thumbsup:

PS. Arsenal will be playing in the league as they're out of the Cup and have a chance to open up a 4 pt gap although we will have a game in hand. Can see Wigan giving them a tough time anyway, the pitch is also quite horrible.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Well you would expect United to win, but I would also expect arsenal to win.

I would of seen the wigan game as a banana skin for Arsenal but they beat Milan and theres no better team to ride on the wave of confidence then arsenal. Great when they are great, average when they arent. They will win and prance around with their confident game as if they are the best team in the world, until they come up against a decent team!!

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
This is the midfield/attack I would play:

-------------Saha---Tevez
Giggsy---Hargreaves--Scholesy---Park

Unless we really feck up, we should beat them at home.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'd like to see Pique get in the action, hopefully SAF can slot him in somewhere...I like Drito's attack/midfield selection with this defense.

----O'Shea - Vidic - Pique - Brown
----------------TK---------------

I like to see the guys who dont play so much get PT in these types of games, although this team is pretty trashy I think it could get a scrappy win. 2-0

·
Registered
622 Posts
brown as a left back? the poor **** cant even play right back let alone having to use his other foot lol

·
Registered
622 Posts
didnt notice what way he had the formation
my bad sorry aleo..

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I'd like to see Pique get in the action, hopefully SAF can slot him in somewhere...I like Drito's attack/midfield selection with this defense.

I like to see the guys who dont play so much get PT in these types of games, although this team is pretty trashy I think it could get a scrappy win. 2-0
Cannot see Pique playing in this game, although i would like to see him play in the next few games, he has been frozen out over the last few months

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I hope that the defence stays constant till the end of the season. If it aint broke then dont fix it.

btw 3-0 United, Tevez x2 and Scholes

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
1-1 for me, and you win the replay and then play Chelsea which goes to another replay, and you get plenty of red cards.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts

There's no way Fergie will change the back 4. Midfield will change though.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
VDS
Brown
Rio
Vida
Pat
Nani
Hargreaves
Scholes
Park
Rooney
Tevez

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
------brown----vidic---rio---evra---

------park----scholes----owen----giggs---

-------------tevez--------saha------------

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
12:45 kick-off.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Ffs, give the lad a break.

We can't all be arsed reading the thread title.:D

·
Registered
183 Posts
So I am wondering then when Rio and Vidic will get a break if they cant even get one in this game. They expected to just play every game the rest of the season?

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Cannot see Pique playing in this game, although i would like to see him play in the next few games, he has been frozen out over the last few months
nah he's been injured not frozen out. He's played a couple of times for resevres last few weeks to get back into it.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts