Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be a bit obscure, but does anyone have the FA Cup goals from Tranmere v. Swansea or Sheffield Utd. v. Colchester? Big weekend for Canadian footballers in England. :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
342 Posts
On my site I have a fantastic compilation from Lee Trundle, from Swansea City. Click in the menu 'Misc' on 'Specials'. And than click on 'Compilaties'.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the posts. Hume's goal is fantastic! Jim Brennan also scored for Norwich this weekend - I'm not sure 3 Canucks have ever scored on the same weekend before. See, we can play some up here.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,130 Posts
i believe there's oinly one Canadian in the English Top Flight, that being Radzinski. i think we have a long way togo before we see more canadians at topflight football.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Owenization-NRG said:
i believe there's oinly one Canadian in the English Top Flight, that being Radzinski. i think we have a long way togo before we see more canadians at topflight football.
To add to that, he isn't even Canadian, his real nationality is Polish but there was a farce to his call up!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sukhjitsingh said:
To add to that, he isn't even Canadian, his real nationality is Polish but there was a farce to his call up!
There was no "farce" involved. Yeah, Radzinski was born in Poland but he came to Canada as a youngster. If we're going to base international callups on place of birth or a narrow definition of "nationality", then half the players playing international football woudn't be eligible. Radzinski's situation is no different than Patrick Vieira or Marcel Desailly, both of whom were born in Africa but came to France as youngsters.

It's not a situation like Olisadebe or the "Tunisian" Dos Santos or like Lorenzo Amoruso...

Thanks for the second clip, by the way!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts