Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Semi-finals:

Draw to be made on 24 March, 1255 GMT at Soho Square.

Games to be played on Saturday 22 April/Sunday 23 April.

Ball numbers:
1 Charlton Athletic or Middlesbrough
2 West Ham United
3 Chelsea
4 Liverpool
--

So, what's your prefered draw? :) I think I'll go with Charlton/Boro. We seem to do well in our cup run against our usual jinxteams, Charlton and also Boro in a way are two more names we always seem to struggle against.

West Ham are a good side, but I think we can take them, they rely on offense too much and defense is what we're good at. :)

Chelsea....no. Although the combination of Liverpool, Chelsea and semi finals always bring up a smile. :)

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
I'm not sure who I want really ,a chelsea liverpool final would be nice but it might be good to play chelsea as soon as possible before they hit form again.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
in about 5 minutes ,I think we'll get chelsea for the semi .....

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And we did.

Bring on the Chavs!

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
I think we'll win ,come on the reds ,a goal by luis garcia would be funny as ****.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Man Utd - Failed to beat them in the league under Rafa - beat them in the FA Cup
Birmingham - Failed to beat them in the league under Rafa - beat them in the FA Cup.
Chelea - Failed to beat them in the league under Rafa.....

I'm sick of chelsea ,always diving and cheating and moaning ,coming otu with one excuse after another ,never do anything graciously,can't win or ****ing lose with dignity ,**** them lets **** them its about time we did .

·
Registered
746 Posts
We are definately due for a win against the chavs this season. If we keep this form up of strong attack and defence and keep the goals coming then we should be fine!!

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Remember, last season, all the games against chelsea were defeats, we sucked, than, the last game against them in the season, we WON!!! :D:D:D

·
Registered
88 Posts
liver bird said:
I'm sick of chelsea ,always diving and cheating and moaning ,coming otu with one excuse after another ,never do anything graciously,can't win or ****ing lose with dignity ,**** them lets **** them its about time we did .
Considering they always do those things, you must be a very sick lady :jester:

The murmers out of Stamford Bridge is that certain people at the club aren't happy with it either, particularly with Moaninho and his constant whining. :rolleyes: :frustrat: :finger:

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
The whole country will be behind you guys and waiting for another classic "non goal" to put a smile on Mourinho's face.

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
panicos said:
The whole country will be behind you guys and waiting for another classic "non goal" to put a smile on Mourinho's face.
This game can not end in a draw.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
panicos said:
it would be nice to see him do what he did last year ,come out after we win and say 'chelsea did not lose' :howler:

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Deo said:
This game can not end in a draw.

he means the goal that never was (according to chelsea) it was a goal of course, rafa's secretary said it was ,as did the linesman and thats that.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts