Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay Arsenal PI$$ off.

Every time, every year... another away FA CUP game away to Arsenal.

We've gone out to them four times ina row, and it's annoying.

However this year will be different, this year we will knock Arsenal out (I hope?)... I think we'll get a draw and take them at bridge (I hope :)?) Anyway what do you think? Is it fixed :p?

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
As soon I read out the draw to my 2 mates who were with me, they both shouted FIX. :rolleyes:

I don't think it was a fix, but I think Arsenal will win. They just have the edge which the new Chelsea haven't found yet. However many championships Manchester United win, I still think Arsenal are the best team in the country. They have such a great fighing spirit and thats why they hardly ever get a bad result. When they play well, they win. Period. They don't play bad and win like Manchester United because Arsenal simply don't play bad. They are like robots, they know where everybody is at what time and where they will move, and where they will be 5 minutes later. As much as I hate Arsenal, I don't think Chelsea stand a chance. Sorry.

Arsenal 2-0 Chelsea
Henry
Pires

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
:mad:

Would have even been better to go play at Old Trafford than this. Why is it always at Highbury!?

Juve-Deportivo in the CL made me feel the same way. 3 years in a row now if my memory is right. :tongue:

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
Actually i wouldnt bet against us , because well lets face it Arsenal are better than you ..... We already beat you this year , we ended ur run , and the gunners will probably do it again ... I hope:D

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I hope chelsea win this but whatever happens I hope its a great game :)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
My biased prediction

3-2 Chelsea

1-0 Crespo
1-1 Henry
1-2 Reyes (it could happen)
2-2 Lampard
3-2 Mutu

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
So you think that lineup you used in your simulation will be the one starting Jacko? Its what I would go with. Mutu and Parker seem to be in because both came off early vs. Pompey, likely for some rest.

copy'n'paste

----------------------------Cudicini---------------------------------

Johnson------------Terry---------Gallas----------------Bridge

------------------------Makelele-----------------------------------

---------Parker----------------------Lampard-------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------Duff--------

-------------------Crespo--------------Mutu------------------------

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Arsenal will win yet again

2-0

Henry
Pires

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
polaris said:
So you think that lineup you used in your simulation will be the one starting Jacko? Its what I would go with. Mutu and Parker seem to be in because both came off early vs. Pompey, likely for some rest.

copy'n'paste

----------------------------Cudicini---------------------------------

Johnson------------Terry---------Gallas----------------Bridge

------------------------Makelele-----------------------------------

---------Parker----------------------Lampard-------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------Duff--------

-------------------Crespo--------------Mutu------------------------
Close, i'm not entirely sure though. Because I think Claudio may well pick a team for the game.

I think Melchiot might replace Jonson as he is defensively better. I'm not sure if Duff is fit, which means Gronkjaer will play. I think Claudio may well spring a surprise upfront and play Eidur with Crespo, or Jimmy and Eidur or Jimmy and Mutu. Crepo and Mutu blatently don't work :O. so far.. and it aint a time for trial and error ;). However it could easily be the team that you and I picked :)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Chelsea to win 1-0 :eek: Mutu :)

even though Mutu misses many chances, he is by far your best player still of recent games I have seen

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Henry is INJURED he will miss the game :)

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :tongue: :tongue: :D :D :D :D :nasty: :nasty: :nasty: :strong: :strong: :star: :star: :star:

Now here's our chance to win...! We must take it with open hands.

To the bookies ;).......

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jern Lizardhous said:
don't want to piss on your parade Jacko,but we did you 3-1 last year without him ;)

don't waste too much of your hard earned :cool:
Mario Stanic was playing :(

Anyhow Huth and Melchiot marked Henry out of the game this yera at Highbury :cool:

Damn Carlo :sleepy: :stress: ..

Don't worry as an 18 year old i'm a poor anyway ;)

I also didn't work hard for it.. get it for going college :)... £10 down if I can get up in the morning.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts