·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COME ON ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Ah the booby prize. Needs must though and it is silverware.

Burnley have been a very good cup side this year so must be fully respected.

Revenge for the Carling Cup.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Probably a youngish side (younger than normal :D) will be put out as you travel to Roma a day later.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eduardo and Ade on the bench. Give them a few minutes to get ready for ASR.
Nah we gotta save Eddie Baby for the Stadio Olimpico.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
I know what you mean but giving him some minutes here would be good for his fitness ahead of the Olimpico. I want to see Ade start in this game if fit, then come on in the 2nd half at Rome.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Any word on Walcott? I thought he was the first one that would be coming back?

·
Ze Don
1,134 Posts
Walcott will be back for the Burnley game.

I want Theo to get 60 minutes for this one, because we're going to really need him against Roma. I also think we should rest Gallas, Van Persie and Nasri. We should be able to beat this lot with the likes of Arshavin, Eboue, Niklas and Vela.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Anything other than a win with whatever side Wenger decides to put out is unacceptable. Given how fortunate Arsenal have been with the draw, I kind of expect United and Chelsea to face each other in the Semi's leaving either Everton or Boro.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kolo is out with a calf injury and no word on Gallas, Silvestre dead, dying or something may force AW to start Song at CB.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Give Ade, Walcott, Eduardo all at least 30 minutes each so they progress their match fitness ahead of Roma. Toure/Gallas should both be ready by next Wednesday hopefully.

·
Ze Don
1,134 Posts
Kolo is out with a calf injury and no word on Gallas, Silvestre dead, dying or something may force AW to start Song at CB.
A Song Djourou partnership should be good enough to face Burnley. I just hope Gallas and Toure are back by the time we play Roma. I also hope Silvestre doesn't find his way back to fitness, we're better off without him.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Walcott has requested to be in the squad for this game. I think we will see him come off the bench (likely replacement for AA) at some stage.

Good to have him back. :)

·
Ze Don
1,134 Posts
Indeed it is. He has been one of the most improved players this season. Before his injury he was one of our best players along with Van Persie and Sagna.

·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
Ade ruled out for burnley and roma games.

·
Ze Don
1,134 Posts
If Eduardo can play against Roma then that is grand news, if not, then we're in trouble because Bentdner's going to play again.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts