Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is it!!

take this, and its a easier street.

out of this game, i think whoever wins will win the FA cup.

repeat of last season? lauren to be a star?

well this will probably show us what to expect in the EPL tie.

:)
come on arsenal.

1st of the 3 hurdles this season

2 = chelsea in EPL

3 = man utd at highbury

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I wouldn't say we are on easy street even if we win both games,all the games in the run-in are tough in a title race,the pressure factor is incredible,we still have notoriously hard to break down Liverpool and a trip to St.James's as well.

we didn't play well Tuesday so we need an improvement against the Blues,but i think we will do it. ;)

------------------Jens
Ralph------Kolo------Sol------Ash
Razor-----Gil-------Paddy----Bob
-------------Den
---------------------Titi

Parker and Makelele i reckon might try to turn it into a war,i reckon we can exploit them down our left,this diamond means Parker can get dragged into the middle leaving Melchiot exposed to the runs of Bob,Ash and Titi,at least that's what i am hoping :D

the Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea ;)

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jern Lizardhous said:
I wouldn't say we are on easy street even if we win both games,all the games in the run-in are tough in a title race,the pressure factor is incredible,we still have notoriously hard to break down Liverpool and a trip to St.James's as well.

we didn't play well Tuesday so we need an improvement against the Blues,but i think we will do it. ;)

------------------Jens
Ralph------Kolo------Sol------Ash
Razor-----Gil-------Paddy----Bob
-------------Den
---------------------Titi

Parker and Makelele i reckon might try to turn it into a war,i reckon we can exploit them down our left,this diamond means Parker can get dragged into the middle leaving Melchiot exposed to the runs of Bob,Ash and Titi,at least that's what i am hoping :D

the Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea ;)
not easy, but much easIER :)

my team (wish team)

-----------------jens

ashly-------kolo-------sol------lauren

reyes------gil---------paddy---pires

-------------den
--------------------------henry

i would like to see reyes on the wing and make forward runs as he did at sevilla, i really think this is his better position.

·
63,337 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing Reyes there,but Wenger won't risk him if he doesn't have to,he will give him 25 mins second half for sure in the second half. ;)

I can see him getting a chance on the wing in the Home games against Charlton and Bolton next month,and possibly against Celta where he will be much more used to the playing style :cool:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
what am i gonna say ;)

hope to win
any win
just a win

·
63,337 Posts
Henry is out with a foot injury,don't know how bad :(

so Bergkamp and Reyes to start a new partnership ;)

THE SORCEROR AND HIS APPRENTICE!!!!!!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!! :fero:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Henry is out with a foot injury,don't know how bad :(

so Bergkamp and Reyes to start a new partnership ;)

THE SORCEROR AND HIS APPRENTICE!!!!!!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!! :fero:

Henry out, yep you are correct! Cheers 5 live for bring the news to thy ;).

He's out of the French squad to, I wonder if he'll be fiit for the Premiership game.

·
Registered
886 Posts
I think it will be extremely tough tomorrow and won't be surprised if Chelsea finally get a victory against us.

I really hope Reyes can have decent game tomorrow because to be honest, Since those promising 30 minutes against City it's been like playing with 10 men having him on the pitch. He has a lot to learn but as soon as he gets to understand that he can't hold the ball for at 10 seconds each time he gets it and adapt to the toughness and the speed in the premiership he can become a star, As he is a fantastic talent.

Anyway. I really hope we can beat Chelski tomorrow and take a step further towards a fourth FA cup final in 4 !

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quote funny how the only way chelski can beat us is if we have these injuries :howler:

but no worries, we have a large squad.

hopefully we can make it through :D

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
is Duff still injured ?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Henry is our nooooooooooooooooooooooooo please i hope he isnt

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gooner4life said:
is Duff still injured ?
who really cares ? they can replace him with quite a few players since their squad is large....

i mean for us our strikers are:

berggy
reyes (sorta a striker)
henry (injured)
willy (i think injured still?)

thats it, we're hurt more then chelski by far

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Great game from Arsenal !! We finally won it 2-1 !! :star: :happy:

Superb play by Vieira, Campbell and Bergy like usual. :D

And what a performance from Josè Antonio Reyes ! A very great way in starting his goal debut. Gentlemen, we have new hero among us. :happy: :proud:

FORZA ARSENAL !!
FORZA REYES !!

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Zhuge Liang said:
Great game from Arsenal !! We finally won it 2-1 !! :star: :happy:

Superb play by Vieira, Campbell and Bergy like usual. :D

And what a performance from Josè Antonio Reyes ! A very great way in starting his goal debut. Gentlemen, we have new hero among us. :happy: :proud:

FORZA ARSENAL !!

reyes WAS SHIT U CARRNNT. One shot, and anothe rhsot that shud have been saved by that fat caaaaaaarnt Sullivan.

How much did u pay teh f'n Linesman? URAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CARNTTTS

FORZA REYES !!
reyes WAS SHIT U CARRNNT. One shot, and anothe rhsot that shud have been saved by that fat caaaaaaarnt Sullivan.

How much did u pay teh f'n Linesman? URAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CARNTTTS
:groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :devil: :devil: :devil: :greed: :greed: :greed: :greed:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Reyes had quite a good game, and he scored an absoloute cracker.

We dominated you Jacko, all this talk of being a one man team is crap. We were far better than you, you didn't even fight in the scond half. Your players are just mercenaries. They're only there for the money, and don't give a stuff about your club. Bet that feels good?

Chelsea are a joke, a spineless joke.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts