Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
I think we could win with some reserves on the pitch. I want to see minutes for Ivanovic, Mancienne, Stoch and Di Santo. And if we are winning easily, give Gael Kakuta a good debut.

·
Registered
17,514 Posts
FA cup is meaningless, i say play the kids...

·
Registered
17,514 Posts
CL or EPL...

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Play the kids... we have seen plenty of the likes of Malouda; Ballack; Deco; suck all season long

·
Registered
17,514 Posts
CL or EPL :howler:

okay...

am saying this is what we care about, not what we will win....

Because thanks to an injury in a meaningless game against southend we lost joe cole for the whole season, so no thank you i dont want to lose lampard for a year to beat ipswich for a stupid cup...

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Ray Wilkins has ruled John Terry out of involvement in Saturday afternoon's FA Cup match versus Ipswich.

Speaking ahead of Friday's training session, our assistant first team coach reported:

'John will come back to full training on Sunday. He will miss this game with his back spasm.'

Terry, apart from long-term injured Michael Essien and Joe Cole, is the only player definitely unavailable.

'Michael Ballack took a slight kick in training,' Wilkins added. 'He had a scan yesterday but we anticipate he will be there or thereabouts.'

Essien, who injured his cruciate knee ligament back in September, was back out on the training pitch yesterday, doing some light work with medical staff.

Wilkins also spoke about Didier Drogba who was absent from the last two squads.

'For the past 10 days, Didier's work ethic has been outstanding. He has trained very well indeed and has been in great spirits.

'He has been in good form. I don't know quite what Felipe has got in his head but if his training is anything to go by, he will be included tomorrow.'

·
Registered
332 Posts
After the Stoke game, I would like to see more Stoch!

·
JESTER OF SORTS
21,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chelsea will line-up in a 4-3-3 formation as follows:

1 Petr Cech
17 José Bosingwa
33 Alex
6 Ricardo Carvalho
3 Ashley Cole
13 Michael Ballack
35 Juliano Belletti
8 Frank Lampard (c)
21 Salomon Kalou
39 Nicolas Anelka
15 Florent Malouda

Substitutes: 23 Carlo Cudicini, 21 Paulo Ferreira, 2 Branislav Ivanovic, 42 Michael Mancienne, 20 Deco, 43 Miroslav Stoch, 11 Didier Drogba.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Anyone have a link to a live stream?

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
:yuck::yuck::yuck:

It's incredible how Mancienne or Ivanovic don't play in this game... I think they wil want to leave us in the future and it's very logical. Di Santo isn't even on the bench!! I don't care if we win for 3-0 or so (we will see...). Depressing.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Typical.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Goal!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts