Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tough game this one.

Fabianski
Sagna Toure Djourou Gibbs
Eboue Ramsey Song Nasri
Ade Rvp

Let's rest Denilson FFS he's played almost every match from the start of the season.

RvP could also do with a bit of rest but I just don't trust Bendtner as a starter.

I think will win this more comfortable than some people are expecting:)

0-2 me thinks with Ade and Rvp on the scoresheet.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Tough game this one.

Fabiansky
Sagna Toure Djourou Gibbs
Eboue Ramsey Song Nasri
Ade Rvp

Let's rest Denilson FFS he's played almost every match from the start of the season.

RvP could also do with a bit of rest but I just don't trust Bendtner as a starter.

I think will win this more comfortable than some people are expecting:)

0-2 me thinks with Ade and Rvp on the scoresheet.
With Everton on Wednesday it will be interesting to see whom AW starts.
may see Vela get a start.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
It looks like it could be a tough one but the classier team will hopefully come through in the end. Not the most pleasant of places to go though. 15,000 mad pissed up Taffs on the go.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
I don't want Fabianski starting.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
This has the potential to be tough simply because Cardiff are defiantly going to work hard and play with ten players behind the ball but I can't stress the way I want to win this game and at least get to the final in this competition. It will be interesting the line up Wenger puts out considering the quality of Cardiff and the fact that Everton away is a few days away.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
for what reason?
This has the potential to be tough simply because Cardiff are defiantly going to work hard and play with ten players behind the ball but I can't stress the way I want to win this game and at least get to the final in this competition. It will be interesting the line up Wenger puts out considering the quality of Cardiff and the fact that Everton away is a few days away.
Benjie said it all

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Well Arsene needs to take this seriously because this is the teams best chance of winning something meaningful this season. The EPL and CL needs consistency to win and that is something this current team simply doesn't have.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
We should comfortably beat cardiff starting Vela and Adebayor with bendtner on the bench waiting to come in. Denilson rests

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Cardiff:
Peter Enckelman

Kevin McNaughton
Gavin Rae
Gabor Gyepes
Paul Parry

Roger Johnson
Joe Ledley
Mark Kennedy
Chris Burke

Jay Bothroyd
Ross McCormack.

På bænken:
Tom Heaton
Tony Capaldi
Darren Purse
Stephen McPhail
Miguel Comminges
Darcy Blake
Eddie Johnson.

Arsenal:
Lukasz Fabianski

Bacary Sagna
Johan Djourou
Kolo Toure
Kieran Gibbs

Emmanuel Eboue
Alex Song
Aaron Ramsey
Samir Nasri

Robin Van Persie
Nicklas Bendtner.

På bænken:
Manuel Almunia
Jack Wilshere
William Gallas
Emmanuel Adebayor
Carlos Vela
Denilson
Abou Diaby.

Dommer: Martin Atkinson.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
I would have liked to have seen Vela start. Rest Sagna, play Eboue RB put Sammy RM and play Jack at LM.

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
wow cardiff have made plenty of chances so far.. nasri had a nice shot from where he scored against hull but keeper blocked it. looks like its going to be a tough game.. gibbs on the LB position looks to be our one of our weaknesses.

my guess will be we go down 1-0 by half time and score early 2nd and fight it out towards the end.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts