Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tough draw that. Not far so should take good numbers.

·
Registered
612 Posts
You'll have good numbers of set pieces to deal with too. Cancel whatever's lined up for tomorrow and work on defending against them. Always had a soft spot for that stadium.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah good grounds is the hawthorns

·
Registered
521 Posts
We've had games against Chelsea & Man Utd in recent seasons, so it will be good to see us against a more of a mid table stalwart in West Brom and see how we get on.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, not sure how strong the West Brom team will be, but it will be decent.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3 match ban for buttterfield, so he joins Hughes on being banned for this one. Perhaps a chance to give Elsnik a game.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You should loan Elsnik out to Burton. They need him more than you :D
Hah, our under 23 team looks doomed to finish bottom of the league anyway, so why not.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Boro have given the ok for De Sart to play, might as well throw him straight in as it's a cup game.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, just go out and play football, though we will miss Hughes again. Keeps him out of the shop window though :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Great result that. I'm no expert, but that looked a pretty strong baggies team to me?

The lad from Boro seemed to impress, Ince ar it again and another goal for Bent.

A bit surprised Vydra didn't come on till so late, things not looking to good for him at the moment.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awesome. Been at a business conference all day, so only followed the game through the occasional message on WhatsApp, so I have no idea how the game went.

Will be watching Match of the Day tonight for the first time in a very very long time.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A couple of great goals, great strike from Bent and the free kick from Ince, think the keeper had lead in his boots :howler:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts