Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Torres is good but I think Martins put both of them to shame.

Rooney is no where near this two guys. Did you see Torres toy around with Madrid defense yesterday

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Isn't this more appropiate for the Future Stars, plus they are all different types of stiker. Did you see Martins contribution yesterday? 1 assist, 1 goal. The guy is the future :D

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
CMBurns said:
Torres is good but I think Martins put both of them to shame.

Rooney is no where near this two guys. Did you see Torres toy around with Madrid defense yesterday
Did you see Torres miss chance after chance????

BTW I do think he is a quality player....

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
torres or martins, throw up. i dont think rooney deserves to be there, his temper is to horrible, his like live dynamite. if he gets shown the card in a important game, its over.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Swiftwilly said:
torres or martins, throw up. i dont think rooney deserves to be there, his temper is to horrible, his like live dynamite. if he gets shown the card in a important game, its over.
He was destroy asenal :excited: :excited:

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
CMBurns said:
Ohh, that miss with an open goal. Lucky galacticos.
Not lucky Galacticos but terrible Torres. That is who he is, a terribly inconsistent player that misses far too often. This is the real reason why Torres is still with Atletico, who in their right mind is going to be paying a large sum that can tempt Atletico; the answer is no-one.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I'd take Torres out of the three. He's not only a talented player, he's also a leader for his team.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Torres is probably the best of of the 3 followed by rooney and martins!

·
Registered
786 Posts
CMbruns aka Calcio shouldnt this be in future stars????? come on man ur getting out of hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thmbdown:

·
Registered
70,223 Posts
Torres needs to improve a lot of things. He´s young. Good player but a bit overrated by the Madrid press.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Both Tores and Martins are sh!t on international level..... whereas Rooney is awesome he already scored so many goals for England. So what if Torres can do some dumb moves... La Liga defense is not exactly world class. Martins have strong Inter to back him up and give him ball. BTW Rooney kicked Torres ass in the last England vs Spain friendly...... ha ha ha!

·
Registered
117 Posts
IamEnglish said:
Both Tores and Martins are sh!t on international level..... whereas Rooney is awesome he already scored so many goals for England. So what if Torres can do some dumb moves... La Liga defense is not exactly world class. Martins have strong Inter to back him up and give him ball. BTW Rooney kicked Torres ass in the last England vs Spain friendly...... ha ha ha!
Hey!! This ain't over yet! :frustrat:
Rooney :finger:
Torres :thmbup:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts