Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what always happens to us. Every time, and i hate to say this but we deserve it. THIS IS A SIGN TO FIGO RUI COSTA PAULETA JOAO PINTO NUNO GOMES FERNANDO COUTO JORGE COSTA BAIA and everyone else in the roster. GET YOUR ****IN HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. EVERYTIME PEOPLE EXPECTS US TO DO GREAT THINGS WE BLOW IT, ALWAYS. WHEN WE ARE A REGULAR JO TEAM, THATS WHEN WE SHOW THE WORLD. NOW WE ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE OF MAKING THE NEXT ROUND, WHEN PEOPLE PREDICTED US FROMM GOING TOI THE FINALS. IN A MATTER OF 90 MINUTES, OUR ATTITUDES HAS CHANGED FROM US WINNING THE CUP, AND NOW ITS CAN WE EVEN MAKE IT TO THE SECOND ROUND. All we have to do is win both games, and hope the U.S korea games ends in a tie, or a U.S loss. Lets hope this is a blessing in disguise.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Eat Sh!te OGOLO & dont take it personle

Oliveira got it wrong down in the back line !!!!!!!!!

Ricardo shouldve played !!!!!!!!

There is only one person too blame & I hope his newlywed wife is packing there bags !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
it makes me sick how portugal played, how baia goalied, how beto acted. portugal HAD no defense, couto was playing like he owned the back when in fact beasley and donovan did. as much as i hate to say it Portugal was not playing like Portugal. They had so much preasure to play well like they did in euro, but in fact, they played so unorganized.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Dont blame Couto !!!!!!!!!!!

Baia & Costa Jorge , Farcked up !!!!!!!

They were the sh!te !!!!!!!!!

<My sperm had more fight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my original staritng line upe !!!!!!!

..........................................Ricardo

.Frechaut...............Couto................Andrade..............Rui Jorge

...............................Petit................Sousa

.........Conceicao...................Rui Costa......................Figo

........................................Pauleta

I understand JVP for Rui inplace of Sousa , but the others were sh!TE I am p!seed off pretty bad

BTW after AO furckups Nuno came on too late !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright couto, i know you were in favor of ricardo from the start, but not one of those goals was clearly baia fault, thats what i think people forget here, yes he did let up 3 goals, but where was the defence in the first and last goals. And donnovens goal was a freak accident, he was playing for the cross. Who would have expected it to deflect of jorge costa and go in?

Oliveira is another one who pissed me off today. your losing and u waste all ur subs, and 2 of them are defensive players. Nuno should have came in right after the second goal. There wasnt a player we could say deserve anything for portugal today. Out of a scale from one to ten i give portugal as a team a 1

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Listen i now think we should play with 2 trincos, but get paulo sousa out of there. He as no place in the team no more. If we play with 2 trincos its time to give hugo viana a chance

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Couto,

I don't know why you're going on about Baia. Yes he was shaky and out of step at the beginning, but he steadily improved. Don't, get me wrong, I think he was bad enough for Ricardo to start next game and to have started this one, but your namesake and his partner J. Costa were FAR more embarrassing. Those two should confine themselves to serving water and cheering from the sidelines unless they want to take the world cup seriously.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
OGOLO said:
alright couto, i know you were in favor of ricardo from the start, but not one of those goals was clearly baia fault, thats what i think people forget here, yes he did let up 3 goals, but where was the defence in the first and last goals. And donnovens goal was a freak accident, he was playing for the cross. Who would have expected it to deflect of jorge costa and go in?

Oliveira is another one who pissed me off today. your losing and u waste all ur subs, and 2 of them are defensive players. Nuno should have came in right after the second goal. There wasnt a player we could say deserve anything for portugal today. Out of a scale from one to ten i give portugal as a team a 1
Baia & JCosta aka Laurel & Hardie............ Costed us the game !!!!!
in one way or another we are out !!!!!

Thanks too Laurle an Hardie FC Porto Bothers !!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
as much as i hate to say this...with my hair dye'd green and my Figo jersey on about to cry.

lets not cheer for them, lets all focus on another team, as portugal attempts to qualify. it seems that portugal only does good when people forget about them.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I put this loss down to ONE FATAL ERROR on behalf of our coach - putting BAIA infront of Ricardo, the guy looked like **** in the openin half when USA attacked he gave up goals. Oliveira : this is the WORLD CUP, not some friendly against China, how the fuk do you chose Baia because of one decent performance in front of Ricardo who helped us get to the WC in the first place.

After Baia openin fumbles that coughed up two goals the defence was shell-shocked and we were alwys going to struggle to get anything out of the match.

IM ****EN GUTTERED - SHATTERED - TORN - UPSET - DISILLUSIONED

Can we bounce back and win the next two games. I feel were going to be prayen for other results to go our way.

AND HOW THE FUK DO U TAKE OFF RUI COSTA WHO IS HAVEN A GOOD GAME AND KEEP ON FIGO WHO WAS ABSENT THROUGHOUT
THE MATCH

lETS PRAY WE CAN TURN IT AROUND

USA BEATS PORTUGAL 3-2: WHO WOULD HAVE DREAMED IT

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
why the hell is everyone blaming baia? You go in there with a shakey defence that as and feels the pressures of being in their first world cup, and everyone expecting the greatest to come

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
OGOLO said:
why the hell is everyone blaming baia? You go in there with a shakey defence that as and feels the pressures of being in their first world cup, and everyone expecting the greatest to come
Let me ask you OGOLO !!!!!!!!!1

Are you a goalie ?????????

ARE you A GOALIE ?????????????

I AM !!!!!!!!

I have performes at a decent level but not as hgh as Baia !!!!!
But he Farcked up !!! BAD !!! His form in the end of the primeira season was enough to convince us ! LOOK !!!! We have to win our last 2 games ow & then knock off Italy !!! Start Ricardo from now aswell as Frechauut ........... anyone wanna augue me do soo now !!!!!1

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
listen there is still a chance portugal can come first in the group, just calm down, its not over yet

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
by the way, i am a goalie. I played in games, that obvioulsy doesnt come close to the WC, i had great games, and **** games. It depends on who is around u, and today baia had no one around him.

·
Registered
323 Posts
look!! everybody who knows a thing or two about football , like spanish newspapers, italien, english, etc. pointed the finger to baia! and i myself will do that as well... even today when i go back to the euro 2000 tapes i see the disaster he was!!! he could never string a good pass or shot when geting right of the ball, was baddly positioned on the first england goal, got the second trough is arms , from macmanen. he is a total desaster. and today he gave away the "pass" for the first goal, which was vital to the result of the game, first because it gave the usa confidence and the believe , they could do it and second because the panic was set in our defense. baia is history for me. and i hope for oliveira as well from now on.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the problem is people always try to find someone to blame, and because he is the goalie and there is a competition with ricardo it is Baia. Can u honestly say Ricardo wouldnt let the same goals up. Let me remind u ricardo does punch the ball out more then baia. It would have ended the same way, maybe worse. And may i remind you the defence shouldnt have allowed Baia to make these saves. O'brien was all alone in the first goal, and who was covering mcbride in the third goal? all i can say was it wasnt me covering him, but i was sure as hell doing a better job then couto and costa. The italian, spanish newspapers are having a field day with this game, let them. But let the spanish remeber Figo is the star of the the spanish league, not luis enrique, or even raul, its figo, a portigie.

·
Registered
323 Posts
i just don't get it!... against cyprus we played with two "trincos" now we play with one... ever stupid

1 - 20 of 39 Posts