Xtratime Community banner

F. De Boer

685 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Driver X 
#1 ·
I think he really knows how to shoot penaltyes, he should do that in Barca aswell :):)

And Kluivert, feesh, what a Striker ! :p

G
#2 ·
I think Mihaijlovic should continue taking those brilliant free-kicks, they were so great at Euro 2000, he scored an increddible 0 of them, what an achievement!! :p

Mihaijlovic goot at free-kicks, what free-kicks? :confused:

#3 ·
Oh, and Lazio should be so proud of their 1 player representing Italy. Gosh Juve 4 players, you guys 1 sounds like they may have more to be proud of then you guys even if they didn't win the scudetto. Kluivert 5 goals. Nedved, Stankovic, Mijahlovic 0. Any questions?

#4 ·
None of them :)
But yeah, i rather see Mihajlovic miss all the free kicks (he is not as good as he was before :)) but Frank De Boer miss all the penalties :)

Well, Kluivert 5 goals.. UUU What a goals, my granny would have score them...

#5 ·
Frank missed 2 penalties, sigh...
but at least he scored a penalty and free kick in this tournament.

What is the most important job of a striker???
of course is to score GOALS
and Kluivert is going to be the top scorer...

#8 ·
Well, Barca, with my topic i wasn't going to laugh at you, just so, another conversation

G
#9 ·
I would really like to see your granny scoring them sslazio11, but anyway.

I don't think Frank De Boer will be sold from Barca, and Dutch newspapers have suggested a transfer back to Ajax together with Ronald. Their both 30, so they'll soon go to a lesser league, and that's most likely back to the Netherlands, I can't see them going to any other club than Ajax.

G
#10 ·
SSLazio : kluivert scored 5 goals FdeBoer 2 .
Holland belongs to the best 4 teams in europe and the whorld

ps kluivert scored against both yugoslavia and argenina at wc98 ( most lazioplayers are from those teams )

Amoroso FdeBoer would never go to Olympiakos , he stays at Barca or will move to another big team but not olympikos
even ajax issn't an option

G
#11 ·
Ronald De Boer has said that he is not interested in moving to Italy, as he would only leave Barcelona to join a Premier League side. R. De Boer has been linked with a move to Roma, but he wants his next move to be to the Premiership. Arsenal have been linked for sometime with both De Boer's but a move at this moment in time looks highly unlikely.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.