HOW DID HE DO THIS YEAR??
I only watch like 2 games.

DID HE PLAY MOST OF THE GAMES_?

ANY BIG SCREW UPS??

Is he coming back next year_??

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, IMO, he did very well. I don't know if he screwed up any games, but I do know that he was constant and tried very hard. He scored a goal aswell this season (versus Nantes at Olimpico, to make it 1-1), and was practically unbeatable in the defence, when it comes to air balls.

He was one of our constant good players together with Nesta Giannichedda and Deki.

My wish is to keep him for next season aswell.

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
A flashing point in an otherwise dark season...But his future, with the coming of Stam is uncertain.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
He's one of the best defender in the Europe, we should keep playing him ... even though he's kinda old ...

·
Registered
265 Posts
I know of one really stupid mistake that directly cost us a goal. The last game of the season against Inter, he was wide open in our own box to clear it, but for some reason he kicked it out over the goal line witch resulted in a corner kick where inter then scored. I dont know why the hell he did that. maybee it looked worse than it was from that angle

·
Registered
713 Posts
he was the most regular player of the season.. and there were always Banners in Olimpico showing the fans gratitude toward the great spirit he always shows..

I think that Lazio should next year play with 3 central defenders because Nando is very important ! he is a wall when it comes to high balls !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts