Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant belive what i just read on Beonet Sportska Centrala, Boskov the f*cking poofter has taken the Captain band of PIKSI and given it to Mijatovic, since he will be putting PIKSI on bench.

I F*CKING CANT BELIVE THAT THE F*CKING LOW LIFE SON OF A B*TCH WOULD DO ANYTHING THAT BAD.

I thought that Boskov was a good coach that knew what he was doing, BUT the Fagat is so jeleous of PIKSI that since day one he hated Stojkovic to play.

I have been waiting for EURO 2000 forever, to see my favoutite player STOJKOVIC play his last tournament for his country and ofcource to be the Captain (as everyone thought), BUT, Boskov does the unthinkable and make some Mijatovic the leader of FSJ.

To tell you the truth, Mijatovic, doesn't even deserve to wipe his ******* with the CAP. Band and he will be the player wearing it.

EEEEEE MOJ VUJADINE, JEBEM TI TRI PICKE MATERINE!!! STARA KURVO!!!

YOU JUST COULDN'T POSIBLEY FEEL HOW I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

I FEEL LIKE I DON'T EVEN CARE WHAT HAPPENS FROM NOW ON!!!!

Tell me one thing, why the HELL did the old ass mother F*cking son of a **** take Stojkovic to EURO if he isn't gonna be the capatin or even playing.

I AM SORRY BUT I HAVE TO GO AND WOMIT!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
e brate idi leci se i budi malo realan u procenama!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First of all Stojkovic calm down.
Relax a bit.
I to am a bit suprised that Stojkovic wont be playing becasue he put in some good performances in the Asian Tour and has been the team spirit for a long time now but we cant do anything about it.
And Piksi is getting on in years and he may play well agisnt China but teams like Norway are a different story.
Im sure he will play but just not starting line-up.
But if anybody was going to be captain besides Piksi im glad its Mijatovic :)

[This message has been edited by Mijatovic (edited 07-06-2000).]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stojkovicu pacercino,
sta da ti pusim kada ti se kita ne vidi ni iz aviona mamu ti propalu!!!!!!
gubi se sa foruma dripcu neobjektivni.
pustio si poruku da ce nas boskov odvesti do finala, a sada ga pljujues. daj odrasti molim te.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
hahahahahahahh..
Stojkovic, didn't you put up a post saying "Boskov knows what he is doing.."... :D

Anyway, I really disagree with taking the captaincy from Piksi, it is his last tournament, he has done a lot for our team, and even though it is maybe true that it is easy to play good against China, it is a fact that the other players couldn't do even that..
And I'm afraid this might ruin the atmosphere in the team, because there have always been conflicts in the past about who is going to be captain. And I think Boskov has just maybe started a new one, with no reason at all... :(
I just hope I'm wrong..

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
This is really so fascinating. My question is who really gives a crap?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts