Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'll be damned, 3 days ago, TITOV (from russia) was handed 12 months ban for drug using against Wales in the play-offs from euro 2004 ....

now this is the point: those stupid welsh now want their revenge and claim russia shouldn't take part in euro 2004, but Wales should !!! :eek: :eek:

i hope fifa won't buy this crap......

i saw these play off games (well only the second one) and i was happy too see mr Giggs go home with his welsh beasts, hartsson and the rest :)

they shouldn't make fun of us (remember that 2-1 loss back at the end of 2002 in qualif. euro 2004)

well we got em right back (thanks pippo i love you :) ), but i really don't want these welsh in euro 20004 !!!!

(it is for SOME reason, they did n't take part since 1958 !!!!! in a tournament :howler: )

i do like russia, they seem to look like italy: solid defense, nice playmakers: karpin & mostovoi & ignashevitch ... and also not great left/sided wingers..... a routined team, to say....

what is your point of view, to these kappa-shirt (with kappa logo on the sleeves like italy used to... :) ) stealin welsh pigs :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.