Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could just kill him. I'm mad as hell!! I'm still shaking with anger. I can't believe it... I have no words. Give me a fair ref or I will stop following Serie A. It's stinks!! I wonder how much money he was given to rob Parma on three goals... Is this how it supposed to be? I doubt I ever will get over this. I thought that Juventus didn't have as much help from the refs this year but I guess they only waited until it really mattered...

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forza Italianos, you obviously doesn't get the seriousness of this. Todays events made Serie A look like a joke. Something has to be done or else many people will stop following Serie A. Cragnotti has already threatened to remove Lazio from Serie A and Lazio coach Eriksson refuses to appear on TV tonight because he is so furious with the disallowed goal. So now it seems like you italians can have your ****ty corrupt league to yourselves in the future. I want to see foreign refs in Serie A before I can take it seriously again. If not, please let Juventus win every Scudetto from now to eternity. I won't care. I will be watching spanish football.

Viva Valencia!!
Viva Espana!!

To hell with Italy and Juventus...

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry... To hell with Serie A and Juventus then... :)

·
Registered
13,061 Posts
Verdi: Try to have a more correct manner when writing about Italy, Serie A, etc. on Italian boards. You can do what you want on the other boards, but I don't think your comments were necessary. However, I, too am terribly terribly disapointed with today's result and the call by the ref. It's all about having good credibility. I can't see a reason for why that goal was discounted. This imbecile ref should be made to explain his actions. It was surreal. Cannavaro and co. just started laughing. Malesani proceeded to lose his mind toward the end, subbing blindly. Bolano needs a lot of work. That hand ball was awful. Dino Baggio just keeps fading into the woodwork. Three games without a goal.....has Amoroso thrown off all the chemistry on a club that was humming....until he came back? Crespo sure ain't gettin nothing from Amoroso, who was doing his best Clarence Seedorph (dribbling too much) impression all day vs. Juve.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Relax, I was just upset. But I still think that something needs to be done about the referees. If not, I'm out of here... :(

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
you guys are all babies. As someone who is completly impartial to this game let me tell you something. I car enothing for Juve or Lazio. I don't even care about Inter or AC....Hell I don't care about Serie A at all. One thing that does bother me is the whole Ref bullsh_it. I am not one to believe in that crap. As a former hockey and soccer player as well as a hockey coach I have seen all kinds of calls. Good calls, bad calls, "iffy" calls...it all comes down to what the ref saw. He may not have seen a foul one time but another time he may have thought he saw a foul where there was not one. Don't forget that refs are fans to. These are also people who have favorite teams/players and it is always hard to not favor your team slightly. One thing that you can do is perhaps bring in foreign refs to help rectify this problem that you people believe exists, another solution is try to use instant replay. Hell I can imagine the barrage I am going to get from people on this one.

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

D

·
0 Posts
JUVENTUS IS SUCK......

I never have seen win legally to juventus all the games of juventus are bought for that reason it is that they win and the referee was bought and the stole our goal that is not RIGHT!!!!!, I saw twice the game and that the game was sold.

FORZA CRESPO!!!!!
FORZA PARMA!!!!!!
DIE DEL PIERO!!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Marcoa,please dont touch a subject you clearly have no idea about.No offence man but as you admit you dont care and you dont follow Seria A.Well it hasnt happened ONCE,nor TWICE.It happens all the time...this wasnt an accidenlty bad call.It was a scudetto deciding game.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Situations like this are exactly why there must be some better way of officiating, whether allowing replays or more referees, etc. With one call the ref decided the scudetto and also denied Parma a chance to move into 4th place. Yes, Juve played well enough to deserve the win, but that still doesn't excuse the call. I'm going to stop now before I say something I'll regret later.

A

·
0 Posts
I'm not a fan of Parma, but I've watched the match on TV yesterday. I was really shock and upset by the referee. Even in slow motion
I couldn't find one Parma player had done anything wrong. I only saw a juve player fell on the field himself I just can't believe the ref could make such a judgment. It's a shame! I beg he must favour Juve.
Sorry for Parma, sorry for Lazio and SORRY FOR SERIE A !!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I saw the game and that goal was a normal goal. No reason to dissalow it, Canavarro's smile said it all - he knew he had been cheated. It's really simple. Juventus should be banned from the league with the luck(so called luck, I think it's something more) they've had this season :(

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Ok, friends, please, let's try to calm down and maybe even borrow from Malesani's attitude. It does us no good to rant and rave. In fact, I deliberately stayed away from these forums for a few days to sort things out for myself. I saw this game, I thought Parma had outplayed Juve,but what do I know I'm only an observer, right? I've seen the replay of the disallowed goal...I don't know, I'm guessing at least 100 times since Sunday evening. I STILL see no reason for it being disallowed. EVERYONE in the area was pushing and shoving everyone else, which is normal in corners. Yes, Fabio's reaction told you that he knew he and his team had just been robbed. It was a wonderful goal he scored. What was goong on behind the scenes? We'll never know. Why did the ref so blatantly hand Juve the title instead of letting it be a fight to the end? Friends, we can't answer that unless some of you out there are in some position of authority in the league itself. I'm mad as h*e*l*l that goal was disallowed! I can tell you what it looks like to a supporter in the USA (and yes, a milanista to boot)--Parma was ROBBED.

Now...what can we do about it? Not a whole hell of a lot sadly. Does htis put a bad stain on Italian soccer. You bet it does. What can teams do about it? My suggestion would be to pick up the attitude of the likes of Malesani (he's so calm in the face of dispute) and even Zaccheroni who rarely if ever picks up any duel others try to level at him. Rise above it, in other words! And I have somethign else I want to say to all my Parma friends here--your team...our team...is going to do good things in the future, I can tell it just by looking at these guys. Be proud of them!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Debs, Milan is almost as bad as Juventus. Milan rob too you know... Like Beirhoff against Roma and there were some dubious calls last year when Milan won as well. Like someone said, Juventus get 10 extra points by the refs every year while Milan get 7.

·
Registered
341 Posts
VERDI why don't you get a clue. Go to Italian Soccer or whatever else site reported the after-match comments and read what Rinaldi said....tell you what, I'll save you the trip, he admitted to the media that he had fouled Bierhoff and that it was a legitimate penalty. But, who knows, since this doesnt fit into your theory, maybe he's lying!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My theory? I tell the truth and you obviously don't like it. Bierhoff took a dive. Maybe he recieved a small foul but not enough to fall down for. So perhaps the penalty was legitimate from a strictly legal point of view but surely not from a moral point of view. If you understand the difference you are welcome to reply, else I suggest you to get back to the Milan forum.

·
Registered
341 Posts
So, what you are suggesting is that Bierhoff dived even though Rinaldi has admitted fouling him. So what Bierhoff should have done is waited for a really big foul so you wouldn't have had a problem with it. Why don't you raise these concerns every week when players go down under small yet legitimate fouls. You only see fit to criticise a player for going down, legitimately, when it is a Milan player. It's all clear now, thanks for sharing.....

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Well,when I saw the penalty,I thought Bierhoff dived.I saw it three times and I frankly didnt see anything wrong.BUT since Rinaldi admits he fouled him I have no reason to believe the opposite.Penalty for me.

As I believe Cannavaro who sais it was a clear goal I believe Rinaldi who sais it was a penalty.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
The discussion is not about Bierhoff, but as a milanista, my thoughts on it--it looked like a questionable call from behind. Seen from the front tho, Bierhoff's jersey was half yanked off his shoulder. The fact that 2 Roma players came out and said they had fouled him should be enough to support the call. People always like to say Milan is one of the favored teams but I'm sorry, I've seen way too many fouls on our players go ignored by refs to agree with that. If we were so favored, would we have spent 2 years wallowing in 11 and 10th places and be fighting for 3rd this year? Stupid argument I know, but the thing is, we can all say our team is punished by refs and someone else is favored. Let me tell you how, FX, Cagliari got away with murder last time we faced them!

Here's a thought--why doesn't or HAS any Juve player spoken about Fabio's goal? Sorry but when it comes to anything having to do with Juve I just don't look at it--has anyone seen/read/heard anything or the Web or anyplace? What if players started an initiative to speak out like Rinaldi did? Food for thought....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts