·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Halftime: Hong Kong 3 - 0 Yugo

I will ****ing shoot myself! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
234 Posts
fu.ckf.uc.kfuc.kfuc.kfuc.k.fuc.kfuc.ku pitcku materinu jebem i majkinu maJKU GOOD FOR NOTHING ********S. BOSKOV SHOULD GET ****T!!!!

FUC THIS TOURNAMENT THE THE USTASA SHOULD OF GONE INSTEAD OF US. ONI BI NIAKADA USRALI POSO KO MI BUDALI

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey NICK calm down!!!!

I feel fu*ked as well!!!

We have to remember that this Asian Tournament means nothing!!!

WE'LL HAVE TO SEE IN BELGIUM!!!

COME ON BOYZ, WE HAVE TO KEEP THINKING POSITIVELY!!!!

AJM PLAVI, DIGNITE GLAVE, I KRENITE DA POBJEDJUJETE!!!!

P.S- Our line up was **** anyway, ESPECIALLY our back line

DUDIC NADJ BUNJENOVIC SAVELJIC

and this is how it should be!!!

DUDIC/KOMLJ. MIHA DJUKIC DJOROVIC

PLAVI PLAVI

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Maybe we would have been better off if they really banned us from EURO...
I don't think our NT has ever lost against such a weak opponent so convincingly in its history.. :(

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
F.ck fu.k, It is a fu.king terrible result, do you know, the player scores for HK is a Yugoslavian

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know that the tour shouldnt mean anything but when I see Hong Kong 4-2 Yugoslavia I get a little angry.
The only minor victory to come out of this mess is that Kezman scored.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Kezman and Dudic are the only ones in the squad playing well, which is more evidence that we should replace this team with the u23 team. :\

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The funny thing is that the two players which probably made the most imapct where Kezman and Stojkovic and those two are the ones you least expect to perform becasue one is very old and the other is very young.
From what I read Stojkovic was giving plenty of good passes in the match and Kezman now really has a good chance of even being on the starting line-up agaisnt Slovenia becasue he is the only one up forward who is trying.
And I wish him all the luck in the world becasue he is the only striker who is playing with his heart.
Who knows maybe we should play with some more players who would normaly be on bench becasue at least they will play 100% not like our main players who go out there and jog acroos the field.

BRAVO KEZMANE :)

[This message has been edited by Mijatovic (edited 03-06-2000).]

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A couple of months ago I though he wouldn't get more then 20 minutes total in Euro but now Boskov says that he is really trying to put Kezman into the starting squad agianst Slovenia becasue he really impressed him and that was before the Hong Kong match and know that he scored he has a real chance of bieng on the starting line-up or 3rd choice striker ahead of Milosevic who will most likely be on bench.
But maybe where making to much of it just like Ognjenovic maybe he will play very disappointing who knows we will have to wait and see but he is on the right path so far.

[This message has been edited by Mijatovic (edited 03-06-2000).]

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Sorry guys, I know you must feel like sh**. There is a bright spot out of this crappy tournment and that is Kezman, so keep the hopes alive.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If we fail misrably in this tournoment(which I guarente you, we wont), hopefully a new superstar of football is born, Mateja Kezman :) :) :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts