Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to start a thread regarding when will Barcelona arrive at Stamford bridge? Which hotel they are staying in?

How many minutes before a game do teams usually reach the stadium in a CL match, it would be nice to see the Barcelona bus arrive at Stamford bridge, we should all meet up and greet the team. If anyone knows which hotel the team is staying in, it would be great.

VISCA el BARCA
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
you are staying in a wooden hut specially built by Chelsea, right next to the potato field, there is also excellent portaloo facilities. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,521 Posts
yea .. the donkey cart on the left will take the team to the potato.
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Barçawinner said:
Don't bother the team please, that would get them out of their rhythm!
exactly, they need to pack and store 1000 potatos a day to pay for their bed and breakfast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
The pitch is bad with a good reason, for them of course, and that is not caled sportsmanship, but hey can we use that word talking Chelsea anyway?
O they'll definitely burn on Wensday, u know that one: We don't need no water let the motherf... burn, burn motherf... burn! Just like that!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Hey if anyone of those who are going to see Barca players arrive has a camera pls make nice films and then show them.
 

·
The Ties That Bind
Joined
·
16,234 Posts
Reaper 7 said:
Anyone who saw the pitch on sunday - seriosly bad.
Well in their defense Mourinho offered to have the match on the training pitch instead. It's probably better. With Roman's rubles you'd think they could afford a staff of hundreds armed with sprinklers and blowdryers to keep the pitch perfect.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,243 Posts
Yes that makes me wonder, I saw that barca have been given Chelsea's facilities, what is interesting is A/ how with all that money the pitch was allowed to become what we see today, and B/ Jose's little comment 'training before the game counts for nothing anyway - it is just to get used to the ball'. - true, but lol @ the beginning of the mind games again!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,143 Posts
Falastini said:
Just wanted to start a thread regarding when will Barcelona arrive at Stamford bridge? Which hotel they are staying in?

How many minutes before a game do teams usually reach the stadium in a CL match, it would be nice to see the Barcelona bus arrive at Stamford bridge, we should all meet up and greet the team. If anyone knows which hotel the team is staying in, it would be great.

VISCA el BARCA
Are you finally going to the game?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
.BLAUGRANA. said:
Well in their defense Mourinho offered to have the match on the training pitch instead. It's probably better. With Roman's rubles you'd think they could afford a staff of hundreds armed with sprinklers and blowdryers to keep the pitch perfect.
Yeah but that isn't really a offer, just empty words. You aren't allowed to play Champions League games on a training pitch. The fields must be rated for the games. Barcelona could train the day before the game on the alternate pitch but that is not really going to make a difference.
 

·
The Ties That Bind
Joined
·
16,234 Posts
FCBFan said:
Yeah but that isn't really a offer, just empty words. You aren't allowed to play Champions League games on a training pitch. The fields must be rated for the games. Barcelona could train the day before the game on the alternate pitch but that is not really going to make a difference.
Yeah, I know. I was joking.

In all seriousness though I did hear that the stadium tour is nice. You can pick potatoes right off the pitch for free. Plus you can keep any horseshoes you find. I don't think any other tours offer as many freebies.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,571 Posts
Mou just released that press conference / w.e it was to brush up on the new lines he's been rehearsing at home, cvnt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
576 Posts
Do they also grow weed on the pitch, cos Mourinho seems high all the time.
I agree with AT19, they should train in the stadium. They could probably point out the bad areas of the pitch. I mean the worse areas.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,880 Posts
When I was little I played on pitches worse than that and on days my control was like Messi, admittedly on others it was like Drogba. My point is Drogba is still Drogba and Messi is still Messi, regardless of the pitch there ability shouldnt change much.

The only guy thats going to have real trouble is Belletti. Hell have to be on the bench as it will be impossible for the poor guy to stand up.
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top