Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No, sack him immediatelly!

Votes: 2 33.3%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I'm opening this poll to hear everyone's oppinion about our former player and current manager Ezio Rossi. What do you think about him? Is he a good enough manager to cope with the ambitions of a club like Toro and will he find a way out of this situation and lead us to Serie A this year?

Personally I don't know what to think about him. This is his second season at the helm and we are still a rollercoaster club starting with performances to remember and than continue playing like a Serie C2 relegation fighters. From what I've heard from Torino fans living in Italy he is the first manager after a long time that tried to make the squad play attacking and attractive but still that won't be a consolation if we fail to qualify for Serie A second season in a row. :rolleyes:

Also I've heard some rummours that the players are unhappy with him at the moment and because of that they aren't giving their best on the matches. According to me Giancarlo Camolese was the best thing that happened to this club in the last decade and I would love to see him on the bench again but unfortunately until Cimmi is here the chances for a comeback of our former manager are extremely small.

So ladies and gentleman let the voting begins! :tongue:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
i don't know what to vote... he most of the time mistake in make the changes and so on... i liked him a bit, now i don't anymore after what he did to Stefano :yuck:
I don't vote btw because i don't know what to chose

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think that Rossi's preferred module, 4-3-3 is not good for this Toro.

This module needs a great expenditure of energy and Toro has a too "short bench" to bear it.
When you are fit, 4-3-3 makes the team play as you are 12 on the field. But when tiredness uprise everything become difficoult, the ball weights a ton and even a baby team can beat you.
Midfielder are non longer supporting both forwards and defenders. Very often, lately, we saw the no-man's land betwen midfield and defence become enemies' territory. Other teams' strikers were able to run 40 mt., without opposition, till our area and then shot from outside while our devenders were still trying to find the right position on the field.
Recently we saw de Ascentis arrivng late and fouling instead of stealing balls from opponent's feet. And Balzaretti literally on his knees.

I think that Rossi has widely demonstratet that he's unable to modify his beloved tactics to the team's needs.
Moreover, he's too timid when he has to use reserves or youngsters to give some rest to the usual starting line.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome raccoss bro, hope to see you here often. Warming up for the Ascoli game, huh? :smileani:

Thanks for your analisis, it helped me to understand the reason for starting excellent and than playing like s**t - a thing that repeats two seasons in a row. Well I really hope that Rossi will change something very soon, because it's obvious that this board has no intention of sacking him whatever happens. :mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts