Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The former Fiorentina mid is on the verge of joing Panathinaikos...

I hear a lot of good things but I was wondering your guys take on him

·
Registered
589 Posts
Equi was decent, I was a real fan, unfortunately Mancini never gave him a chance. His management was to attacking football what perugia are to winning games. Equi seemed to be doing o.k at Boca last i saw him.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
g00nis den ksero an ftanoun elinikes efimerides ekei alla an ftanoun pare to simerino sportime(paraskeuh),o sotirakopoulos afieronei to artro tou ston gonzales simera

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bati9 said:
g00nis den ksero an ftanoun elinikes efimerides ekei alla an ftanoun pare to simerino sportime(paraskeuh),o sotirakopoulos afieronei to artro tou ston gonzales simera
afti ti stigmei einai ola ston aera...

at this point its unsure whether we can get the deal done with rosario central, but if not him then our backup would be swede international mikael nilsson

·
Registered
589 Posts
I saw him in our last match, he's got great dribblling skills but Gonzlalez at the very least would make a good cover, we could even play him on the right.
You're kidding right? Gonzalez would easily play ahead of someone like Fantini! I think if a club like Panathiniakos want him then he's easily good enough to play for a nid table serie B team like Fio!

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
You're kidding right? Gonzalez would easily play ahead of someone like Fantini! I think if a club like Panathiniakos want him then he's easily good enough to play for a nid table serie B team like Fio!
a team like panathinaikos?? you make them sound like real madrit.....they are nothing special....

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
where do you think panathinaikos plays????in primera or premier league....
they play in the crappy greek league .... and we WERE an average siere b side....

·
6,645 Posts
C'mon, whatever bozo defending Gonzalez for some reason should put a sock in it.

·
6,645 Posts
Deal Collapses.

Panathinaikos' attempts to pull off the signing of Rosario Central midfielder Ezequiel Gonzalez have floundered.

Despite the fact that both teams had agreed on an off the record basis, the Argentinians altered the initial agreement asking for a higher percentage on the future transfer value.

They had initially required 10% while they had later asked for 50% resulting in the failure of the agreement.

Panathinaikos' final offer stood at 20% which did not satisfy the Argentinian side.

Soccerage

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bad for PAO we really couldve used him...

too bad

and I have to say that now PAO is a better team than Fiorentina, PAO would be favorites to beat any team in Serie B

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.