Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As expected, official announcement tonight. There were rumours he is closer to sign with Hapoel Tel Aviv but it was just an attempt to put some pressure on Maccabi I think. Well, he's Yellow/Blue now and it will be interesting to see how the Maccabi Haifa fans treat him next season....

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
As expected, official announcement tonight. There were rumours he is closer to sign with Hapoel Tel Aviv but it was just an attempt to put some pressure on Maccabi I think. Well, he's Yellow/Blue now and it will be interesting to see how the Maccabi Haifa fans treat him next season....

Amazing!

But Mac. Tel Aviv is no where near top 3 to get into Europe...so are they holding him for future references?

I wonder when he will get injured in Mac. TA?

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Kappa21 said:
Amazing!

But Mac. Tel Aviv is no where near top 3 to get into Europe...so are they holding him for future references?

Maccabi Tel Aviv has still a in the cup, so they have chances to play in european scenario next season, in the league the hopes are slim, but winning important matches and depending on other results Maccabi could end up in a better position in the league......Despite all that I think Eyal Berkovic wanted to play in a big club and for all its history in Israeli football Maccabi was chosen independing if it is in european campaign......I just hope Klinger has different views for his line up for next season.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Berkovic will add a lot of quality exactly where Maccabi needs, nobody could doubt that. But you know Eyal, he's not exactly a quiet guy and you have to wonder what happens if things don't work out so well for him or for the team, you know Eyal doesn't like to go back and defend for example, this could really piss off his team mates as we all know how demanding Klinger is in terms of tactical discplinary, and so on. But who knows, I personally have to say I will be surprised if this season goes through without any scandals. :)

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
you know Eyal doesn't like to go back and defend for example, this could really piss off his team mates as we all know how demanding Klinger is in terms of tactical discplinary, and so on.
Well I believe that Eyal should have thought a lot on this issue when he was in doubt between Maccabi and Hapoel Tel Aviv, so probably he is aware of this. Klinger must open up his mind for a more attacking formation because he is not Beitar Beer Sheva anymore.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
i realy don't give a $hit about m.telaviv, but i got one word for this signing - why?
look to me to be a very dumb decision.
klinger just made his own life 10 times harder then they are already.
berkovitz can not play more then 2 games in a row without getting injured, he hardly had regular football in the last 3 years. what can he give them?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maccabi Tel Aviv are desperate, and you know the old saying about what people do in desperate situations. ;) The crowd isn't coming to Bloomfield this season, the fans absolutely dislike the way their team plays and the results they achieve, so a big name signing looks like the only thing that could save them. But as we all know one player can't make a huge difference.

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Raanan said:
one player can't make a huge difference.
They can Raanan, they can. Berkovic might do it , he might not. But superstars given free roles can lead a crappy team to a WC title. You need a few other players but Maccabi has that. If Eyal performs well, Maccabi will too. It depends on his form and effectiveness of course but theoritically it's possible.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
gba said:
They can Raanan, they can. Berkovic might do it , he might not. But superstars given free roles can lead a crappy team to a WC title. You need a few other players but Maccabi has that. If Eyal performs well, Maccabi will too. It depends on his form and effectiveness of course but theoritically it's possible.

they have like 9 milion euros or so?
They can shop around?

·
Registered
947 Posts
maccabi haifa knew why they didn't sign berkovic.
he is an old man with a big mouth.abbas suan would be a better player for m.tel aviv.
i think he will play max. one season for m.tel aviv.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Arik1983 said:
he is an old man with a big mouth.abbas suan would be a better player for m.tel aviv.
Exactly, Berkovic wouldn't fit in their team anyway, they have a good team running so why fix something that isn't broken?

Actually Suan has been linked with both Tel Aviv teams already.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Arik1983 said:
I would rather have a Chazi/chamor on my team than an Aravi..

POSHIM OSLO LOCHTZIM :frustrat:

·
Registered
73 Posts
as a Holy Land True Blue AND a Maccabean Loyal i prayed he'll join the Reds instead

a total wanker if u ask moi and btw all that Nimny saga got on my nerves too

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Green-Army said:
LOL Kappa, your a true typical beitar man

And proud of it :proud:

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
He won't help is if we won't kick out Klinger. We have fantastic atack with Prohorenkovs and Mbamba, now we have Berković, Dego should be kkeped but Klinger is talkim idiotisms thet there's no place for him in the club, finally goalkeepers aren't bad. We should make next European spot, but we won't because of our so called "coach".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts