Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always wondered what the Ref would do if I put the ball under my shirt without touching it and run mad through the field or if I shoot Mourinho in the head and so... :D

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I think there's a fiction forum somewhere.

·
1st Tier Poster
50,024 Posts
Deo said:
I always wondered what the Ref would do if I put the ball under my shirt without touching it
Hmm I wonder if there's anything in the rules about that...i'm not certain that there is...maybe you will go down in history as the inventor of the shirt dribble :lala:

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FigoIsGod said:
I think there's a fiction forum somewhere.
No really, you just put the ball with the foot under your shirt in the chest and hold the shirt without touching the ball with the hands... :D

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Deo said:
No really, you just put the ball with the foot under your shirt in the chest and hold the shirt without touching the ball with the hands... :D
But then you're giving the opponents the right to jump at your face with cleats in the air, since the ball's up there.

You'd get killed.

It's like what experienced defenders do to Kerlon the Brazilian Seal. They just kick him and say they were going for the ball.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Kinda new to this whole modding business, but I thought that this thread would be far more at home in the xtratime on the pitch forum just to avoid the WF cluttering up.

Cheers :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts