Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi every one
i made this thread so that every one could say their expectations and prediction from milan this season.for me milan will get a third place in the scudetto and quarter final in the champions league.though i also predict that alot of milan fans will jump on me after my prediction but this is the fact prediction and this is the reality which milan are capable of this season.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
well after watching the Milan Roma highlights i was amazed on how well they played in stretches.....but every time i see them otherwise they dont impress me at all...so i dunno.....i think they might actually win the CL again....maybe its cause they won it last year so i have a lot more respect for there team but they have players with a lot of quality.......Seedorf for me is still one of the best players you could have on a pitch...plus others like rui costa , shev, pirlo (although i dont like him as DM)...then Gattuso (i dont like his game much...seems like everytime i see him hes sliding on the pitch and tackling other players to the floor) but hes usefull for milan since they have such good ball control they dont gotta worry about him running around like a wild chicken...i think they will win the CL again now that i think about it....but its up for grabs...anything can happen in the CL...

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Win in the CL. I'd love to face Man U in the semis and Real in the final, but I don't think either team will get that far. I'm keeping an eye on the German teams.

The scudetto is a clear possibility, with Juventus being a more dangerous rival than Roma IMO. Roma have a better squad but are lacking depth. However, Juventus do have that leaky defense. I think Milan have a good chance, although competing on two fronts is very tough.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
super-giggs said:
hi every one
i made this thread so that every one could say their expectations and prediction from milan this season.for me milan will get a third place in the scudetto and quarter final in the champions league.though i also predict that alot of milan fans will jump on me after my prediction but this is the fact prediction and this is the reality which milan are capable of this season.
As a tifoso I say we go for the double.
Not as a "fact prediction" historically we've been far superior to Man Utd.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
i think we will hit a nice scudetto run and then it will all be up for toss...if we are in CL, carlo will try to do both and we may lose both, though we may win both.

succes will be there in june, but it will be a thin line,

we can be gods, or leverkusen of 2002

·
Super Moderator
13,647 Posts
Lav said:
i think we will hit a nice scudetto run and then it will all be up for toss...if we are in CL, carlo will try to do both and we may lose both, though we may win both.
... And we MUST go for both. It's a risk, but that's the way it goes; we're Milan.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
of allthe milan fans i think van is the smartest.he doesnt cry milan will win the champions league like shummy and that other tork.and to seedorf he is another of sukur jancker mendieta etc all these players once used to be great but now suck and seedorf is one of them.to milan superior to man u please man u has always been superior to all the italian teams and milan is no exception its just a fact that some milan fans cant believe.and lets not see it as from a fans point of view lets see it neutrally do you think with the likes of man u madrid bayern munich juventus chelsea etc with all these big guns especially man u madrid and bayern munich do you think milan can go further than a quarter final or a semifinal at the besst.i dont think so and the scuddeto juve and roma are too tough you can have the copa italia again.:)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Super-giggs the official expert:rolleyes: ,Man utd has been superior to Milan where brainiac explain and don't go on with your pointless drivel.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
super-giggs said:
[of allthe milan fans i think van is the smartest.he doesnt cry milan will win the champions league like shummy and that other tork.and to seedorf he is another of sukur jancker mendieta etc all these players once used to be great but now suck and seedorf is one of them.to milan superior to man u please man u has always been superior to all the italian teams and milan is no exception its just a fact that some milan fans cant believe.and lets not see it as from a fans point of view lets see it neutrally do you think with the likes of man u madrid bayern munich juventus chelsea etc with all these big guns especially man u madrid and bayern munich do you think milan can go further than a quarter final or a semifinal at the besst.i dont think so and the scuddeto juve and roma are too tough you can have the copa italia again.:)
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..............!!!!?????????????;;;

Now, put all these in the right place so my eyes don't hurt when I read your post and come back.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
super-giggs said:
of allthe milan fans i think van is the smartest.he doesnt cry milan will win the champions league like shummy and that other tork.and to seedorf he is another of sukur jancker mendieta etc all these players once used to be great but now suck and seedorf is one of them.to milan superior to man u please man u has always been superior to all the italian teams and milan is no exception its just a fact that some milan fans cant believe.and lets not see it as from a fans point of view lets see it neutrally do you think with the likes of man u madrid bayern munich juventus chelsea etc with all these big guns especially man u madrid and bayern munich do you think milan can go further than a quarter final or a semifinal at the besst.i dont think so and the scuddeto juve and roma are too tough you can have the copa italia again.:)
Milan being superior to Man Utd is not an opinion, it's based on Trophys: 6 CL Vs 2, so it's not in what I believe it's based on facts. As for the future, who knows

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
My expectations??? Of course, we gona win the CL! I am saying it for the 1st time this year, but I mean it.

I just realize what do we need to live up to teh great name we have - be the 1st to hold CL two years in a row. Teh new format I mean. We shall do it ... its DESTINY! The way it was to meet and beat Juve above all in the final last year. Milan are destined to be, along with Real M, Europe's finest team ever! There is no other way around it. Real M have 9 and its still not realistic to think we can match these 9 soon, in teh next 5 years lets say. Might happen. But in teh meantime, we have another goal - be the 1st with two in a row, in thsi new milenium of football, since teh CL started and Bosman came into being. And make it 7 just in case ... ;)

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
I have high expectations because of the quality Milan has nowadays but we have to remember that the physical and tactical aspects of football in Europe is so even in the best leagues that a tiny matter like the mood of a single player can decide the game.
We know Milan has the quality to be up there and the very factor I wrote above is what makes me confident when Milan meets big teams and worry when we meet small teams. As an example, I was more worried about the Reggina than the Roma game. Therefore, I believe Milan has better chances in the UCL than in the Serie A but I expect a close race in both competitions.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
I want AC Milan meet Arsenal... :D

Seriously, I think both of them are great teams and they're clubs which I love the most. Winning or losing, it's still an honor for all Gunners fans to see their favorite club play against such a great team.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..............!!!!?????????????;;;

Now, put all these in the right place so my eyes don't hurt when I read your post and come back.
:howler: I'm glad I'm not alone.

BTW, I'm jealous of van because super-giggs categorized him in the Man U forum as the only intelligent Milan fan. :googly: On the other hand, I think I was among those described as a "tork". I'm shattered.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Nero said:
Quarters.
Ouch...Nightmares of Manchester coming back, hey Nero?:tongue:

I believe that our team is strong enough to reiterate the exploits of the 1993-94 Milan and achieve another historical double, Scudetto- Coppa Campioni!!!:stuckup: :proud:

FORZA RAGAZZI!!!
MILAN, REGALACCI UN SOGNO!!!!:proud::heart:

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Our squad combines quality with consistency - compared to last season Ancelotti has more alternatives at his disposal - we have all the ingredients to go all the way in both competitions but luck has a say, it´ll be interesting to see if we´re able to stay focused in both competitions this season; and of course timing - whether or not we´re able to find our best form at the right moments.

·
Super Moderator
13,647 Posts
Ruffian said:
BTW, I'm jealous of van because super-giggs categorized him in the Man U forum as the only intelligent Milan fan. :googly:
I guess I must've been writing some weird stuff here and there. :rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts