Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's everyone's expectations for the up-coming season? i think we have an amazing chance to do amazing things, yep.

La Liga: Top 3 without a doubt, look at our manager and players, Joaquin et all, i would even say we will be close to Real Madrid, man for man, manager for manager we are as near or as good as them, RM are average in reality.

Copa del Rey: Not too fussed about this really, we've won it, maybehs just let Barca have the trophy they oh so crave? I think a 3rd round exit will do me.

UEFA Cup: We are obviously one of the favs., hopefully Milan go far too along with us, good company it will be. Semi-finals IS A MUST.

Spanish Super Cup: Well, 2 legged tie against them, fine they are La Liga champions, but in truth, really they are a decent side nothing more, we are more than capable of and i think we will win it. RM are a good team but they aren't exactly reliable are they?

That's what i expect. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17,227 Posts
La Liga: top 6 would be nice, champions league would be fantastic
Copa del Rey: quaterfinals
UEFA Cup: last 16
Spanish Super Cup: runners up (lol)

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
La Liga: top 6 would be nice, champions league would be fantastic
Copa del Rey: quaterfinals
UEFA Cup: last 16
Spanish Super Cup: runners up (lol)
Top 6? What a disaster season that would be, no CL is UNFATHOMABLE, UNFATHOMABLE i tell you!

"Top 6 would be nice"

*slaps head*
It's better not to expect. ;)
We have Unai Emery.

I believe! :angel:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
lol, I love the underestimating, whether it's sarcastic or not, of the back-to-back La Liga champions.

Anyhow, I was spot on last season, so here's my prediction...

5th place in La Liga. :thumbsup:

Write it down, kids.

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No offence intended, your a good team, but nothing to be afraid of, i actually don't rate RM at all tbh, the CL proves that.

You just won a watered down league last season. Barca shite, Valencia shite, Sevilla shite, Villarreal (too small for a real challenge)

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Uh huh...

·
Registered
489 Posts
La Liga: Top 4. It's definitely our top priority.
Copa del Rey: No expectations. Play our second team and give youngsters like Lomban, Guaita, etc. some chance.
UEFA Cup: Quarterfinals. It will be Unai's first europe experience so making the last 8 is fine for me.
Spanish Super Cup: Champions. Winning this can give us much confidence going into the season.

·
Registered
568 Posts
La Liga: Top Four. I predict it will Barca, Madrid, Villarreal and us in the top four. Most likely we will be fighting off Atletico for the fourth spot.

Copa del Rey: I see an early exit for the current Champs :err:

UEFA Cup: Anything less than a semifinal spot can be considered a failure.

Spanish Super Cup: If Arizmendi starts both legs, we will win it.

·
Registered
758 Posts
La Liga: Top2-4 as long as vicente can last for 3/4 the season with no more demoralising off the field stuffs say all that they like,but we still got a team of good players atm

(about miguel n delhorno stuffs i hope we can put faith in emery to get the best out of them samething for the defence we have Alboi,Marchena,Alexis since they are good enought for spain we just need to make them click as a team )

CL is the crack others is jus nothing compared to that

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
La Liga: Top 6 if nothing like the Soler opera again.

Copa del Rey: I see an early exit for the current Champs.:thumbsup: Give the youth and Ariz and Angulo a chance to play.

UEFA Cup: Depending on the La Liga posotion, imo. If we are top 4, top 16 would be enough. Otherwise, quarterfinal at least.

About Vicente. Him staying fit for 3/4 season seems so impossible. Maybe he and Mata can share the position to lay off his load and to help him keep fit for half a season. :angel:

Spanish Super Cup: Runner up.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
La Liga: Champions

Copa Del Rey: We'll get knocked out in the 2nd round of games, vs a La Liga club.

Uefa Cup: Round of 32

Spanish Super Cup: Winners

·
Registered
337 Posts
I believe in Unai Emery!

We believe in Unai Emery!

La Liga: 1 - 5

CDL: Last 16

UEFA Cup: Semi-finals

Spanish Super Cup: Winners

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
La Liga: UEFA Cup spot.
Copa: Out in the QFs.
UEFA Cup: Lose in the final.
Spanish Super Cup: Champions :lala:

·
Registered
296 Posts
La Liga: Honestly i don't see why we couldn't winn especially if we keep the cracks. Real & Barca are not invinceable ( we beat them both last year, and look how shit we were then)Unai has created a great atmosphere and team spirit is more important than having £20 mil+ players. I mean look at Villarreal look at their squad last year it wasn''t great and they almost won the league. And look at the squad of our doblete it wasn't full of stars but it was full of spirit. I predict 1st-3rd place for the league

Copa del Rey: Does anyone care about copa this year. Yeah it would be nice to win it but i won't be upset if we don't. Quarter finals at least!

Ueafa cup possibly winners. I expect to reach the semis along with Ac milan, Tottenham"who the fcuk do they think they are" hotspur, and some other team.

SupercopaWinners, why not eh?

EN UNAI CONFIAMOS :thmbup:

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
La Liga: Top 3 without a doubt, look at our manager and players, Joaquin et all, i would even say we will be close to Real Madrid, man for man, manager for manager we are as near or as good as them, RM are average in reality.
:howler: :thmbup:

La Liga: Top 6, can't believe some people are saying we have a chance to win it, with our defense! Villarreal have a great squad with good depth, i think top 3 is Real, Barça and Villarreal, fourth is between Atlético, Seville and us. With no additions at all bar Pablo, and if you wanna count Horny, is a horrible summer in terms of transfers (And, at the moment there is no sign of any!)

Copa: Meh.

UEFA: Quarters or Semis.

SuperCopa: Win, i hope.

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sevilla are shite, they've lost their players and they got a shite manager, if they finish ahead of us i'd fcuk a horse. No chance.

And we're better than Villarreal too.

We WILL get top 4. Without a doubt.

It'd go like this:

The two nobs
.Valencia/Villarreal/Atletico
.Shitty Sevilla (with a turnip for a manager and Alves/Keita/Poulsen less.)

1 - 20 of 233 Posts