Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dynamo played Stuttgart today and managed to win 4:3 after being 3 goals behind. The first goal was scored by Stuttgart player after Verpakovskis crossed; Ognenovic changed the trajectory and Stuttgart’s player scored into his own goal. The second goal was by Shatskih on the break, the newest signing Kleber tied the game and Rincon finished it of with a beautiful header.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dynamo-Munich 1860 1-0 the goal scored by Cernat, assisted by Verpakovskis.
Shakhtar-Energy 1-0 (Brandao).

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
i play championship manager and manging dynamo kiev i can beat every team apart from shaktar... that damn zubov keeps scoring 2 goals.

Is he really that good? I mean in real life of course.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A year or two ago he was Shakhtar's best player and a fan favorite (still is), plus the best creative midfielder for the National Team. He is very short like 1.60m or so, plays as a right winger, extremely fast and has strong leadership qualities. Then he got injured, there was a change of coaches and now he is mostly used as a substitute of the bench in a playmaking role.

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Scarface said:
Dynamo played Stuttgart today and managed to win 4:3 after being 3 goals behind. The first goal was scored by Stuttgart player after Verpakovskis crossed; Ognenovic changed the trajectory and Stuttgart’s player scored into his own goal. The second goal was by Shatskih on the break, the newest signing Kleber tied the game and Rincon finished it of with a beautiful header.
:star:

Very good comeback and win against a very good team and pleased to see Perica was involved.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Could someone tell me when the Ukrainian League starts again or when the next match of Metallurg Donetsk is.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mAd Artizt said:
Could someone tell me when the Ukrainian League starts again or when the next match of Metallurg Donetsk is.
Sure, the second half of Ukrainian League starts on the March 14. Metallurg is facing Shahtar Donetsk.

·
Registered
69,071 Posts
Looks like Dnipro is a big trouble for Croatian clubs, they beat Dinamo Zagreb in the UEFA Cup and now Hajduk in a friendly match.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts