Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else got exams coming up. i've got a-levels in p.e. , history and media studies, however the world cup is going to be a huge distraction. luckily though, none of the england games coincide with my exams.:)

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
So very true!

I got a politics and European studies exam throughout the WC journey and it will most definatly be a huge distraction, ohh well im just gonna have to fail! Thats my only option!

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
a-levels....A2 exams in maths, chemsitry, physics, biology

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
my future-depending exams are entirely throughout the world cup.. which means i have to sort out my priorities :depress: ............. COME ON ENGLAND!!!! :D

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Yeah same ...

I have three major essays ranging from 2000-3000 words and exams all through the big dance :(

Luckily for me it's in prime-time - Adelaide, Australia time in Japan's timezone ;)

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
A-Levels coming up.Business Studies in June and one paper clashes with the France-Denmark clash.:mad::mad:

Anything for the World Cup!!!!I am ready to fu(k up my exam for the Greatest Show on Earth.:cool:

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
K-2 said:
Anything for the World Cup!!!!I am ready to fu(k up my exam for the Greatest Show on Earth.:cool:
i'd hardly call france v denmark that.:D

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
a2 in eco and maths, units s2 s3 and p3.
what units of maths do u got oz!?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Good luck to everyone with his exams

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
cat said:
a2 in eco and maths, units s2 s3 and p3.
what units of maths do u got oz!?

i got p3, s2...i did s1 in january

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
What's this p3, s1 stuff??? Is it schoolwork or university stuff or what?

I have essays and exams for Australian Politics International Relations, History Europe 1900-1945 and Australian Politics A Comparitive Study for my International Studies degree ... lord knows what I'll have to do for my French course!!!

Umm seeing as this post has nothing to do with Manchester United I'll just say David Beckham and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer ;)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
hey oz, i need to talk to u a bit about s2 and s3, do u think i cant have ur email address!??? thanks mate. naweed

oh yeh beef s3 is easy man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p3 is whats killing me. ho could u say s3 is hard, but then again i havent done ne question papers yet

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
dyertribe said:

Umm seeing as this post has nothing to do with Manchester United I'll just say David Beckham and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer ;)
Yeah, id like to say sumthin along them words too! ;)

David Beckham RULES! .... and so does ROY KEANE, and RYAN GIGGS, also OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER, not forgetting PAUL SCHOLES and his good buddy NICKY BUTT! ;)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Beefy said:
anyone else got exams coming up. i've got a-levels in p.e. , history and media studies, however the world cup is going to be a huge distraction. luckily though, none of the england games coincide with my exams.:)
Hey Im also doing those subjects for A-level, including English.
I am going to be a sports Journalist. Is that what you want to be?
First of all I have to do my GCSE's and I will miss quite a lot of the World Cup, which is a Kick in the F*cking balls.

Good Luck everyone!:D

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
take media studies, it's a ****ing doss. i've just got 82% in a 3000 word coursework essay on itv's the premiership. perhaps i'll cut and paste it into a thread later if anyone fancies a read.:confused:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
what do u gotta do in media studies!??????
sounds like loads of fun
id take it if they were offering in bangladesh
they have a pretty ****e selection here

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it's basically analysing the media in terms of; institution, ideology, representation, genre, narrative, historical, social, political and social contexts and various other areas.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts