Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Ok,I've put English behind me with a 20 (20 is the best!) but I still have.....

Greek Literature
Ancient Greek Teached (Dimosthenis or Lisias) and UNTEACHED :(
Latin
Biology
History
Greek
Religions (here is the craziest,I have to write about Islam,Budism,Induism and I dont even believe in my god... :()
Geometry
Physics
Law
Ancient Greek Theatre (Sofokleous Antigoni)
Chemistry
Maths
History of Social and Political structure

HA! beat this...I write one lesson every two day starting from...tomorrow! :(I'd rather write polish...and the only words I know in polish are "Labas" and "Szamotoulszki" :)

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

· Registered
26,710 Posts
English literature?BOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIING! I can only stand Alfred Tennison.Seacsepeare (I mean Sexpir :)) is SOOOOOOOO boring on a book...Edgar Alan Poe is really good but he is of course american...we mainly do Greek writers and poets who I have to admit are the best.Philosophy...we do philosophy on practically every lesson but not officially,next year...so many maths! why the hell do you give spanish?

------------------

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Sexpir (sorry I just cant spell it) is boring as hell on books.He is great to be played at thatres but for book....UGH!

Actually I wrote my exam on literature 2 hours ago.I wrote 4 questions perfeclty but I messed up the other...that means 80% :(

Greek writters and poets are very underrated.All the qwordl speaks about the crappy english...

------------------

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.