Chemistry
Physics
Profile Math
Phylosophy
Biology
Elective Physics
Geography
History
At least I have more exams to pass Amo, but I'm not sure about the difficulty level of yours. Mine will continue the whole month and 10 of them would be in the last 10 days. :)

· Registered
2,000 Posts
Heh, you are right about the English literature (and particularly Sexpir :) ). Anyway, now we study Conrad and I'm searching for someone to explain what's going up in "Heart of Darkness" cauz my teacher himself does not know. :eek:
Do you study ancient Greek poets or you are concentrated on the present?
About Phylosophy we are now discussing Anaximander, and unfortunately our phylosophy is official- not that I don't like it, but the teacher is really mean. And I keep up the Math because it comes to be my easiest subject (not a lot of studying if at all). And I prefer Spanish for the same reason (since I have to choose among German- blauuuhhh, and French- Alez les bleus- I can't even pronounce it).
Gosh, are the religion classes so boring. I'd also be unhappy since I like only the Mitological part of it (not that I believe in anything).
And your system is up to 20 ?!? Wow, I'm getting confused here cauz we have some classes up to six, others up to 100 or A,B,C, etc. and now 20. Huh, and the Germans are backway 1 is the greatest. :D

· Registered
2,000 Posts
Yeah, Orwell is an exception, I like 1984 as well it's great. And besides him I enjoyed Beowulf (though some rhymes are hard to get through). But Shakespeare, phuh, I could not finish R&J, Macbeth is an easy one cauz it's his shortest play, Cesar is something boring as well. Like Amo said these are meant to be performed at the theatres not to be read cauz you then give another meaning to the play (and try this one- Sayton- it sounds better than it looks).
Anyway, I'm with the fans of Faustus, this is something to be READ.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.