Xtratime Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
10,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I fianlly ended my exams. What a relief! I passed all of them and it ended pretty well:
polish - very good (5 in a scale of 6)
history - good (4) here I'm dissapointed :( the teacher doesn't seem to like me :(
german - good 4

Yahoooooooo!!! Hehe, now I'm free and believe me guys! I will be enjoying every moment of tomorrows game...friday I'm gonna be totally fuc*in drunk, and the same goes for the next week. So if I'm not here, well that'lll mean I'm still sleeping. :) Can't wait for the party on friday..ahhh those girls...it's gonna be fun, that's for sure :) :) :) heheheheh

· Registered
10,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hehe, I see I'm not alone here :) unfortunately my exams are only partially over, because at the ned of June I go for the university :( SH|T! That's gonna be tuff. About all this literature - I know a lot of it, but not the english crap. do titles like Johann Wolfgang Goethe - faustus, Werther ring a bell?

· Registered
10,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
George Orwell - Animal Farm rox! Liked it very much :) Also Shakespeare's makbeth was pretty good, but IMO the best stuff is polish - Henryk Sienkiewicz "Trylogia". Wonderful stuff. All I know about Greece is George Byron - "Giaur". Not a bad book ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.