Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight I fianlly ended my exams. What a relief! I passed all of them and it ended pretty well:
polish - very good (5 in a scale of 6)
history - good (4) here I'm dissapointed :( the teacher doesn't seem to like me :(
german - good 4

Yahoooooooo!!! Hehe, now I'm free and believe me guys! I will be enjoying every moment of tomorrows game...friday I'm gonna be totally fuc*in drunk, and the same goes for the next week. So if I'm not here, well that'lll mean I'm still sleeping. :) Can't wait for the party on friday..ahhh those girls...it's gonna be fun, that's for sure :) :) :) heheheheh

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
well labas gOD promised you would do great!

anyway congratulations :)

sadely my exams will only be finished by the end of june :(

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

·
Registered
708 Posts
excuse me, sir. But this is off topic. :)

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Wow...the european and North american systems are totally different...I've been finished for a good month now ;)

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
WELL DONE LABAS!!!
Congratulations! :) :) :)

P.S. If I recall correctly, wasn't it you that were crying over a "bad" polish exam not so long ago? hehehe... See what happens?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Heh, Labas, you finished your exams, but some people are still under tension because of them. Now you could enjoy the FINAL :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
gOD, I'm with you, we'll both suffer till the end of June. ;) It's always nice to know you are not alone in such a situation. This is some East phylosophy.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Ok,I've put English behind me with a 20 (20 is the best!) but I still have.....

Greek Literature
Ancient Greek Teached (Dimosthenis or Lisias) and UNTEACHED :(
Latin
Biology
History
Greek
Religions (here is the craziest,I have to write about Islam,Budism,Induism and I dont even believe in my god... :()
Geometry
Physics
Law
Ancient Greek Theatre (Sofokleous Antigoni)
Chemistry
Maths
History of Social and Political structure

HA! beat this...I write one lesson every two day starting from...tomorrow! :(I'd rather write polish...and the only words I know in polish are "Labas" and "Szamotoulszki" :)

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
SAT II Physics
SAT II MATH IC
SAT II MATH IIC
Math
English literature
Translation
Bulgarian
Spanish
Chemistry
Physics
Profile Math
Phylosophy
Biology
Elective Physics
Geography
History
At least I have more exams to pass Amo, but I'm not sure about the difficulty level of yours. Mine will continue the whole month and 10 of them would be in the last 10 days. :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
English literature?BOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIING! I can only stand Alfred Tennison.Seacsepeare (I mean Sexpir :)) is SOOOOOOOO boring on a book...Edgar Alan Poe is really good but he is of course american...we mainly do Greek writers and poets who I have to admit are the best.Philosophy...we do philosophy on practically every lesson but not officially,next year...so many maths! why the hell do you give spanish?

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Heh, you are right about the English literature (and particularly Sexpir :) ). Anyway, now we study Conrad and I'm searching for someone to explain what's going up in "Heart of Darkness" cauz my teacher himself does not know. :eek:
Do you study ancient Greek poets or you are concentrated on the present?
About Phylosophy we are now discussing Anaximander, and unfortunately our phylosophy is official- not that I don't like it, but the teacher is really mean. And I keep up the Math because it comes to be my easiest subject (not a lot of studying if at all). And I prefer Spanish for the same reason (since I have to choose among German- blauuuhhh, and French- Alez les bleus- I can't even pronounce it).
Gosh, are the religion classes so boring. I'd also be unhappy since I like only the Mitological part of it (not that I believe in anything).
And your system is up to 20 ?!? Wow, I'm getting confused here cauz we have some classes up to six, others up to 100 or A,B,C, etc. and now 20. Huh, and the Germans are backway 1 is the greatest. :D

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Amo what do i read you don't believe in me :(

just consider it as beautiful stories. i know that way i never had any problem with that course in fact it was one of my favourites

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Oh lord...I remember reading Conrad....never have I read such a good author with that many spelling and grammatical errors in a book.

Amo: Yes, Edgar Allan Poe is very very good. YOu could also add Sir Thomas Malory, John Steinbeck and John Irving to that list.

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

<url>http://www.fcporto-online.com</url>

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hehe, I see I'm not alone here :) unfortunately my exams are only partially over, because at the ned of June I go for the university :( SH|T! That's gonna be tuff. About all this literature - I know a lot of it, but not the english crap. do titles like Johann Wolfgang Goethe - faustus, Werther ring a bell?

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Hey! English Literature is not so bad. :) I just majored in it. It was good, and actually very easy. What is boring is math and chemistry/physics. :(

------------------
BENFICA--Forever

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
English Literature is cool and so is Shakespeare. He was soo forward thinking and MacBeth is absolutely superb. Steinback is also a favourate with Grapes of Wrath and Mice of Men. Orwell will also be a fave with animal farm.
I think a lot depends on what you read :)

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Mathematics is fact. Everything you see around you is a result of mathematics. Don't diss math.

Labas: your right! how could I forget Goethe! Faust was a tremendous piece of writing!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts