Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 160 Posts

·
Gyula
2,503 Posts
You and Arpad are both dead to us.:thumbsdown:

That being said, I did have some Pho yesterday:embarassed:...but I'll make up for it with a tonne of cevaps and raznici on the weekend to clog the arteries and have some massive heartburn. Its totally worth it. :lick:.
Well hello there pot, I'm kettle. Let me introduce you to wok.

·
Banned
19,735 Posts
Well hello there pot, I'm kettle. Let me introduce you to wok.
Hey, I didn't say I was proud of what I did. I will make up for it and vow to never let it happen again.

Of note, in my defense, my only other options close by were some crappy Indian vegan restaurant (you won't catch me eating that rabbit food), an overpriced Italian place with day old pizza slices and a junk Subway.

·
Registered
12,621 Posts

·
Registered
54,572 Posts
I doubt the meat is kosher if that's what you mean.
thats not what I mean. thats just a running gag here anyway. what I mean is, with pork of course, no potatos or other shit in it. super hot spicy, like in 20,000 scoville at least. served with white bread instead of rice or shit. and the proper ingredients too, like vinegar, cinnamon, cloves, coriander seeds etc

many places make it as a corruption of the dish, i.e with chicken, potato, hardly any scovilles, no vinegar and so on, thats when you have Pakistanis, Kashmiris, Bengalis or Rajastanis cooking it lol

·
Registered
27,178 Posts
Unfortunately it's over rice, but still pretty good and spicy. The Indian restaurant i go to usually, makes it proper, but I'm without a car atm so I go to this food court place in Canada's most ghetto mall.

·
Registered
27,178 Posts
...yes:hmm:

My favourite dish right now is Ethiopian Kitfo, raw beef with clarified butter and spices, I'll have to take my friend Ante out for some kitfo and lamb tibs soon.

·
Banned
19,735 Posts
2 kids and 2 baby mommas to feed, not much time for shit talking anymore unfortunately.
:eek_ani:

What the hell? Information like this was not shared with your wwe brothers. Et tu, Serb? Et tu?;)

Congrats I guess are in order?

Let me take YOU out for some cevaps at Bosnian Specialties. I need to go pick up a few more trays of cevaps and raznici, as I am running low right now. )

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
wait... what??

Just four years ago Serb was on here asking for advice on talking to women and now he has wives and kids and what not?

that's some Pokemon style evolution right there buddy

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Lol, just kidding bros. Still single and broke.
ah man you had me

BTW have you thought about getting into pick up artistry? I try do it from time to time. Had some success. sometimes not so much. I think it's kinda good and improves ones confidence when in the presence of the other gender.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Disappointed not to see the word 'Ukrainian' in here 1 time since its known as Ukrainian Borscht, same ol WWE always failing to pay homage where its do. Plus of course there's the summer variety along with the winter version you all are talking about :proud:

Don't ever ever forget that if you speak to God, always pray in the direction of Kyivskaya Lavra or face the consequences at the pearly gates. Pay proper homage to the grandfather of Eastern Europe, Ukraine aka The Cradle #getcradled #dimatellem

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
These goofs probably call vareniki perogi and think they're from Poland. :rolleyes:

#cradleofEEcuisine
Lol there's a grandma in Indy side hustling homemade vareniki, shit is bomb with sour cream and sprinkle some crushed pepper on top

Btw noticed someone say borscht doesn't have meat haha? Tell tale sign haven't tried a proper bowl of borscht...the founding father of all slavdom Vladimir the Great rolling around in his grave in Kyivskaya Lavra that these dudes haven't had proper borscht and same time ridiculing it. Poor cultural aspects from the offspring of true Slavs, the southern Slavs soft eat vegetarian diets lmao!

·
Gyula
2,503 Posts
These goofs probably call vareniki perogi and think they're from Poland. :rolleyes:

#cradleofEEcuisine
Every time perogis come up in conversation, these stupid anglos are always like "hey Arpad, you must like perogis, you guys make these right?". As a Hungarian I had no idea what Perogis were until I came to this God forsaken land. I'm not even ****ing Slavic for ****s sake. These people are utterly hopeless.

·
Registered
63,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Every time perogis come up in conversation, these stupid anglos are always like "hey Arpad, you must like perogis, you guys make these right?". As a Hungarian I had no idea what Perogis were until I came to this God forsaken land. I'm not even ****ing Slavic for ****s sake. These people are utterly hopeless.
Bro these ignroant American at work know I'm Russian and constantly ask if I speak Polish.

41 - 60 of 160 Posts