Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
Jota/manestra does a windmill in your face slam on all this other garbage you guys speak off.

·
Banned
36,097 Posts
Eww, eastern peasant food, us central euro westerners and Roman Catholic old school Slavs scoff at your strange backward cuisine and pasty complexion :stuckup:

·
Registered
19,706 Posts
Borscht? :facepalm: Peasant food. Same s.hit as eating piles of plain rice like in Asia.

If you can't afford to eat meat or seafood, and you get sick of eating dog/cat/rat/flamingo then I guess some borscht chased down with vodka to wash away the pain and misery of not having Croatian DNA will do once in a while....

·
Registered
19,706 Posts

·
Registered
19,706 Posts

·
Banned
36,097 Posts
slavs generally can‘t cook, no matter which christian sect they belong to

their relation to chili is as if they were girls

#ugricdominance
Szimmer down Zoltan. Croatia is blessed with a coastline that's the envy of the world, diverse topography and two glorious climates with a mountain range in between of such majesty that it takes your breath away. :proud: With diversity of climates and traditions comes diversity in cuisine.

The Slavonians, for instance, love their chilly pepper stews and a spicy Dalmatian brudet will have Mexico City firefighter Jose grabbing at Hose A to cool his scorched tongue! :stuckup:

#diversity

·
Registered
54,437 Posts
lol that‘s why whenever I visited those lands and asked for the food to be szpicy much, all they did was put even more vegeta on it :D

anyway, I assume that place Baranjska Citadela in Zagreb might not disappoint you

and btw, Portugal‘s coastline fx is much more spectacular

·
Gyula
2,478 Posts
Borscht? :facepalm: Peasant food. Same s.hit as eating piles of plain rice like in Asia.

If you can't afford to eat meat or seafood, and you get sick of eating dog/cat/rat/flamingo then I guess some borscht chased down with vodka to wash away the pain and misery of not having Croatian DNA will do once in a while....
Yeah that's why Borscht is featured in michalin star Hong Kong restaurants, because it's peasant food. Where is that burnt rat-meat cevapi on that scale?

Russia obviously leveraging their status as the #culturedones

·
Registered
19,706 Posts
Yeah that's why Borscht is featured in michalin star Hong Kong restaurants, because it's peasant food. Where is that burnt rat-meat cevapi on that scale?

Russia obviously leveraging their status as the #culturedones
If you fed that crap to the stray dogs and racoons in the neighbourhood, PETA would be all over your a.ss for endangering animals.

Even 80% of peasants wouldn't want to eat that slop.

1 - 20 of 160 Posts