Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'd just like to inquire as to how Rangers 2 summer signings from us (Berg and Ostenstad) are getting along North of the border?

PS - I heard something about a coach load of Gers fans turning up to a Rovers home game earlier this year to support all your old boys, anyone know anything about it?

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Berg has been good so far - he doesn't have much pace or speed left but he makes up for it with experience

Ostenstad - the less said the better!

Probably true about the bus, even though alot of fans hate the way Ferguson left the club (not so much him leaving but the timing of it) there are still those who see past that, and are also fans of Amo, Souness and Tugay too..

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
From what I have seen of Berg it's clear that he is an experienced international who has played at a very high level, Ostenstad has been tagged by most parties a bit of a dud although I do have a bit of sympathy. Most players will tell you that no matter how hard you train, you really need a run of matches to get fit, feel part of the team and understand how it works and his arrival has coincided with a tough period for Rangers coupled with an immense run for Celtic. I would be surprised if his current deal is extended.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts