Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mancini,

I am moving this discussion to a new topic out of fairness to Lazia, because it has nothing to do with her anymore and it is unfair to have her name attached to the serious charge you have made against the people associated with Juventus.

You wrote that "the people behind Juve are cheaters."

For the second time, I DEMAND that if you have ANY evidence (not guesses, speculation, "everybody knows that ...", or "it's too coincidental that ...", but hard evidence) to support that statement, you turn that evidence over to the proper authorities in Italy IMMEDIATELY.

I also DEMAND that you share that evidence with the rest of us on the chat board.

If, on the other hand, you have no such hard evidence, please stop coming to OUR board to make these statements, which are defamatory and inflammatory, to say the least.

This is the second time that I have asked you to come forward with the evidence to support your statement. We are still waiting for your response.

Zen9

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I agree with you Zen9. It is not right for people to accuse without proof and if mancini has any proof he should make it available.

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Well, I saw replies of you, Zen9, that you would post a topic about this, and I thought I would ran into a lot of replies, but so far....this is just the third.

Though I think Mancini's topic was crap aswell, I still think that the referees are favouring Juve, well, at least they are neglecting Lazio's chances this whole season, now THAT'S a fact!

ø ¤ º Sempre E Solo Forza Lazio º ¤ ø

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
the little twat is just pissed off. releasing his anger on us juve fans, with bull**** facts. if we'd won 2-1 against parma, he would still complain anyway! pissed off because we're leading the serie a.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Michel,

I appreciate your response and respect your opinion, but your statement that it is a fact that the referees favor Juventus (whether it is true or not - and it may well be true) is NOT evidence that "the people behind juve are cheaters."

Mancini, we are all still waiting.

Zen9

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I dont get this proof stuff.What do you want people to do? become detectives? there are some things we all know exists but noone can prove it.One of them is that the refs are favoring Juve! dont deny this damn fact...

Mancini's post was crap.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AMOROSO,

I am disappointed in your post. I have seen you do so much better. This topic is not about whether the referees are favoring Juventus, and you know it.

What I want is very simple: I want Mancini to back up his statement that Juventus officials engaged in criminal activity - specifically, his statement that "the people behind Juve are cheaters" - with solid proof.

We are all still waiting, Mancini.

Zen9

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Zen9,
Since these words -accusations,prove,evidence,bribery,- etc have been mentioned quite frequently, I'd just like to comment here about your belief that accusations should be made when there's supporting evidence by the person.
Just my opinion - That should not always be the case, since accusations can also be made based on suspicion -which arises from certain observations- and this accusation, by right, should be followed by investigation on the matter, in order to find the necessary evidence. So in this case the evidence comes after the investigation triggered by the accusation (I hope I'm not confusing you! ;) )
So you see, you don't necessarily have the evidence first! But accusations can only be useful when they are followed by investigations on the matter -the outcome of which will later lead to a conclusion whether or not the accusation was founded.
Had there not been accusations just because the people were unable to support the accusations with evidence, many crimes wouldn't have been solved I guess ;)
So I guess people have the right to accuse, as long as they do it in the proper manner, instead of turning it into insults etc. So, some of the people whom according to you have accused Juve can actually be categorized into 'insulting' and not accusing, I suppose. And therein lies the difference...
And from that point of view, perhaps Mancini's statement would fall into the category 'insult' and not accusations, which simply means that he wouldn't support it with evidence! (By the way, had any evidence of cheating/bribery have been brought up, Juve would have been penalised, right? ;) )
This is rather astray, I know, sorry for that! I'd just like to give you some insights, and I can be very long-winded at times...sigh.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nedved what are you talking about???

it dont make sense you dont have no right and the parma match has nothing to do with u lazio fans!

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
I must say, I got lost in your labyrinth of words Nedved! :)

This one is towards Forza Italianos!:

Please, stop your ignorant crappy talk!!
What the F*** are you bitchin about!!??

First of all, the Parma match has got an huge amount of effect on us Laziali!!!
Are you just acting stupid, or are you plain stupid!!??

And second, Nedved has got every right to post replies!!!

If you excuse me, I will go back watching the Barca-Valencia match!

I just had to reply!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nedved,

You know from our past posts that I have the highest respect for you and for your opinions.

You are correct when you say that a statement can be an accusation that cannot now be supported but may (or may not) later be proven after investigation. [Such an accusation may constitute defamation and may lead to a lawsuit, but that is a different question.] You are incorrect, however, when you say that Mancini's statement is merely an "insult".

But none of this has anything to do with this topic.

This topic is so simple that it is almost childish: Mancini, do you have ANY credible evidence at this time to support your statement that "the people behind Juve are cheaters"?

If you do, turn it over to the Italian authorities and share it with us - and if you can indeed prove your statement, I will share your outrage.

If you do not, please do not come to OUR board and make unsupported accusations of criminal behavior against Juve officials. If Mattias and Emir allow you to make such unsupported accusations on the Lazio board, fine - that is none of my business.

Nedved, I cannot make it any simpler than that.

Mancini, we are all still waiting to hear from you.

Zen9

[This message has been edited by Zen9 (edited 10-05-2000).]

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Well he hasn't! Plain and simple! I don't believe Mancini is a freakn detective. He aint freakn Sherlock Holmes. Zen9; I hope you get it! Mancini only wants to insult the juventini. He is pissed off because Parma lost the match and just has to post **** in this forum. Just forget the freakn evidence, he hasnt it.. okay?

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Micel dont start!!!! this is a warning and u other ignorent bas***ds

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Michel and FORZA ITALIANOS,

PLEASE! I am trying to make a very serious point here. If you guys want to get into a fight, please start a new topic. Don't sabotage mine.

Thanks.

Zen9

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
I wont start a fight and a new topic attached to that, no reason for that, but that guy should know that what he wrote is total crap!
if he doesnt know that himself, then.....well, I wont finish this sentence, he can fill it in himself!

Again Zen9, your topic is neglected :(

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One last time, and then we can end the topic by talking about what we can conclude from all of this. The answer may surprise you.

Mancini, we are all still waiting.

Zen9

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am sorry I let you wait so long, but I am actually not living on this forum. Do you know there is a life outside?

Well Zen, you ask me to give you the evidence. Post me your adress and I will send you the tape of your game against Parma. If that is not enough I`ll send you a pair of glasses. If not even that is enough, well I can recommend you to get some help.

The one who doesn´t realize that this scudetto stinks is blind or blinded. (a poll on kwsport.kataweb.it shows you that 70% thinks juve has bought lo scudetto)

The one who called me in this topic "a twat" is probably 12 years old and I won´t even mention those. Those words are not in my dictionary, not even if I talk about blind Juve-fans. Calling somebody names on internet is very, very brave anyway. To hide your ****ing face behind your monitor and type a word is easy.
This is probably my last post in your forum, because I don´t wan´t to be called names here anymore. If you wanna meet me and have a beer, and call me names in my presence, I´ll take my hat off for you!

Back to Zen, why do you ask for evidence, anyway. That´s the most pathetic thing to do. It shows how insicure you are, it shows that you deep inside know that somethign is fixed.
Please Juve-fans, I am not asking you not to celebrate the scudetto (if you get it). Ofcourse you will be happy. BUT OPEN YOUR EYES AND REALIZE YOU DID NOT GET IT ON THE PITCH...that´s it

·
Registered
315 Posts
Mancini's other post was great, and this one is even better!!!
Zen, I'll send you the rest of the matches!
Wake up rubentino!!
Mancini, the glasses bit still has me laughing! GREAT!!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Are these rose colored glasses that make you see everything in the view of Cragnotti and Lazio? I understand that when you put them on, suddenly you begin to whine and cry. Funny how Laziani are crying foul about a last minute episode concerning Juve and are blind to the first minute episode concerning their club. Signori would have doubled his output if the referee had the courage to call the PK on Marchegianni and send him off.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts