Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys, you must goto the real madrid forum and read all the posts labas has made in "WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE PLAYER" topic....he is totally bashing batigol! I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well CZAR, i thought you would have something to say about this matter.

here is the link: http://www.xtratime.com/forums/Forum72/HTML/000504.html

you have to read all of LABAS's posts...i replied to his rude comments and it got deleted because i was going crazy on him.

come on you "so called" argentine fans...i want to know how you guys feel about what LABAS said about batigol.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i don't mind what labas sais cause he don't know anything,the only thing he know is that real madrid won cl this year.
i bet i know more about real than him :)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Labas is really pathetic, the reason why he is bashing "a goal scoring machine" like Batigol is because of the way Batigol looks, when you look like that, you are going to get bashed by dumb losers like Labas. Hell, I wish I was as good looking as Bati, LOL...

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
why does labas not hate redondo?
he looked just like batistuta a year ago or something.
i asked labas about his age,but he never responded,i think he is listening to much to blink 182 so he forgot his own age :)

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
What labas has written is deplorable and disgusting. How can Batistuta be described in such an offensive way, is simply beyond me. I really don't understand the mental scope of certain people and he is definetly one person, that I will never understand.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
labas is truly a pathetic person. as a moderator, he has the responsibility of keeping the peace and making fair comments, but his childish attitude towards batigol is unacceptable.....i think he is totally jellous because his country(POLAND) has not won anything ever and will never succeed in the world stage.

i dont even think he is a true real fan...he just likes a couple of guys there....how can he be a moderator? he creates problems more than he solves them.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I posted a message on the Real Madrid forum. argenina, I was reading, that he deleted one of your posts!! labas, should get a life, he's a true village idiot!!

[This message has been edited by czar (edited 06-06-2000).]

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
czar, i read your post...its good...first, let me tell you that i wouldnt have said anything if he was nice about it, but the more i read, the angrier i got because he was using the most inappropriate words in the english language. he is probably worried that batigol and argentina are going to poland to kick his national team's ass, but argentina doesnt have time to waste its time on SOCCER CHALLENGED COUNTRIES LIKE POLAND.

WE ARE TRULY GREAT!
VIVA BATIGOL!
GREATEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD!!!!!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
he deleted my "anelka set to leave" post too

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
why the hell would he delete that topic? if it was for a pathetic reason, then i think someone else should run that forum....a person like jan. labas just cant take any criticism.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts