Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
THE
13,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... about Euro of course, why don't we. So what do you think of our boys in blue?
First, french are lucky bastards, they can afford not to play FLB. Despite that french defense was like a passage yard first 15 minutes, they were great after, including Desailly. Petrescu, well, considering that it was rather boring game, he wasn't so great either. Flo, with such midfield, I think he was really good. Wise, played little, but was fighter,as always.Descamps, well, I don't know, this man just puzzles me.What about you? Have you seen any new talent, somebody you really like in our team?

·
THE
13,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After yesterday, I have only one thing to say
I LOVE THIS GAME :)
Flo, Wise and Högh are out. Flo hasn't scored in the last 10? nat game, that troubels me a bit. Högh didn't even get a chance to play and Wise, well, I'm afraid that I despise England at the moment, so I better don't even comment.
Who's left, Desailly, FLB, Descamps, DeGoey and Petrescu. De Goey won't play anyway, Frank was great, as usually, yesterday, I don't blame him for the first goal, it was just Kluivert's exellent personal achivment ( did you see how good were Kluivert- Bergkamp together?), but I don't think he'll get a chance to play more. Good luck to Petrescu against Italy. France should win Spain and hopefully Italy will win Romania :)

T

·
0 Posts
wild rumour from Italy

heard this from an (unreliable) friend in Italy!

Ambrosini from Milan to Chelsea, exchange for Wise (!) and some money

if that proves right, you heard it from me first; if not, blme my friend!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
ambrosini to chelsea,i don't think so,he's one of the key players in milan and i dont think he's for sale.
but alex ferguson of man utd was ready to trade him and abbiati for david beckham,but he's not worth it,better keep abbiati and ambrosini instaid of beckham.

D

·
0 Posts
Franck Leboeuf had a good not excelletn game against the Netherladns. Marcel Desailly performed outstanding as usual. Cutting out those dangerous Marc Overmars runs from the right. Desailly at times was shouting himself hoarse I saw against the Netherlands, what a teamleader!!

There are rumours agains that Joos Valgaeren is linked to Chelsea fro 7-mil-pounds. Arsenal are also closely tracking hime. Valgearen and his team are out of Euro 2000, so something should be settled soon.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
First, Maldini. Now Ambrosini!! what next??!
Sheva??! Zac??! Berlusconi??! :p:D

c'mon guys, the only milan player who want to play for Chelsea is N'Gotty, unfortunately, he has been sold to French team...:eek:
just kidding, kat!!:p

about the euro2000, it seemed that Wise was the player who had the worst performance during the tournament, agree with me guys??!

[Edited by bodat on 23-06-2000 at 15:32]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts