1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
674 Posts
Glad you guys made it. My teenage kids and I have made a couple of all nighters and we're all at work today. No games tonight (tomorrow morning?) that I can't miss, but a bunch coming up soon. I really don't mind this schedule now. I wonder if I can hack it to the end of the month? 3 P.K.s in the tournament so far and all against my teams. That is B.S!

Oldplayer

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Thanks for the article, oldplayer.

I think i will show to my mom, so she will stop giving me such a hard time about waking up early every day and feeling:groan:

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
I havent seen my wife but for brief moments in the morning before she goes to work. My wife always thought I was nuts but she knows it now. She cant understand why I still Tape the matches even though I am staying up all nite to watch them Live. What a dumb question, suppose I dose off for five Minuets and miss part of the match, Later in the day I can replay the match and see what I might of missed. And after the World cup is over I get to relive it again by watching them over and over till my hearts content.;) or till she throws me out the house wich ever comes first. I must have replayed that German match 5 times already, and if the US beats Portugal then that tape is good for at least 20 replays. With that reply she stormed out the house Muttering something I couldnt understand, or hear as Japan had just scored......

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh brother, it is going to be a long day. :(

I took my daughter to a concert at Wolf Trap last night (w/Martina McBride--the lady can sing!), didn't get to sleep until past 11:00, then woke up at 1:30. Didn't get to sleep until close to 5:00 after the match and was awake at 6:30.

So far I'm getting by on residual excitement from the match, but it is a matter of time before I hit the wall. :eek:

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Man! You've got it tough, Hern! :D

I went to bed at 9 pm last night, kept waking up after 12:30 am, didn't want to over-sleep! ;)

Finally got up at 2 am, came to work at 7, feeling good with 4 points after two games! :happy:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad you watched the match, live OSF! :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
OSF, aren't you glad you watched the games live?

I'm knackered and cranky as you can tell by my other posts. Like everyone else, though, I'm thankful for four points and a ticket out of the group with a tie against Poland. I hope none of you guys or any of our players have pissed off the Poles.

Oldplayer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.